Midwest Thunder 3rd Annual Bike Show for SIDS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my phone has been ringing of the hook all day from people that r comeing to show n swap lets make this event BIG thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thats awsome man ... but i havent heard any for sure rat rodders cept us ....i hope more show !!!! gonna be a good day ...my first actual swap/show that im involved in ....awsome ....ill try n get lots of pics !!!!

phone is still going crazy people wanting adress for there gps THIS EVENT IS GOING TO ROCK :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u hit that nail on the head it was hotter than all get out up there 2day ...was a decent turn out ..im thinkin the heat may have had something 2 do with it ...but it was still a good time...( well until time 2 pack up n leave ...i think i had a mini heat stroke )skip it was cool 2 meet ya n chat for a bit ..mayb we can hang out a little longer nxt time !!! .ur blue x bike is freakin awsome !!!!
was lots of bikes for sale but i was broke ....told a few guys about the site so we may b havn some new members in a few days ....anyway thnx 2 scott n midwest car club 4 doin this .....

Skipton said:
Had A great time!! could not stay long....Had to work :(

I think Pontiac IL is closer to the Sun the Chicago :wink: Man it was HOT! :roll:

I will post my pics soon
im glad u enjoyed it you won a few awards also

mikesbikes36 said:
u hit that nail on the head it was hotter than all get out up there 2day ...was a decent turn out ..im thinkin the heat may have had something 2 do with it ...but it was still a good time...( well until time 2 pack up n leave ...i think i had a mini heat stroke )skip it was cool 2 meet ya n chat for a bit ..mayb we can hang out a little longer nxt time !!! .ur blue x bike is freakin awsome !!!!
was lots of bikes for sale but i was broke ....told a few guys about the site so we may b havn some new members in a few days ....anyway thnx 2 scott n midwest car club 4 doin this .....
your welcome im glad every 1 enjoyed themself but man was it hott i think i ran out of sweat thank you to everybody that made this event possible :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*Mike it was great too meet you also... Really dig your Rat with 26x3's 8)

* Awards?! Right On!

* Scott Great show... Sorry I had to split so early... Took 10 days off last week no more vacation time :roll:

* Some pics...

Some of Scott's finds...... So jealous
midwestthunder2011001.jpg

midwestthunder2011002.jpg

Some of scott's Bikes
midwestthunder2011005.jpg

midwestthunder2011004.jpg

Random Swap meet stuff...
midwestthunder2011006.jpg

midwestthunder2011007.jpg

midwestthunder2011008.jpg

midwestthunder2011009.jpg

midwestthunder2011010.jpg

midwestthunder2011011.jpg

midwestthunder2011012.jpg

Thanks again for a great time!
Skip

Skipton said:
*Mike it was great too meet you also... Really dig your Rat with 26x3's 8)

* Awards?! Right On!

* Scott Great show... Sorry I had to split so early... Took 10 days off last week no more vacation time :roll:

* Some pics...

Some of Scott's finds...... So jealous
midwestthunder2011001.jpg

midwestthunder2011002.jpg

Some of scott's Bikes
midwestthunder2011005.jpg

midwestthunder2011004.jpg

Random Swap meet stuff...
midwestthunder2011006.jpg

midwestthunder2011007.jpg

midwestthunder2011008.jpg

midwestthunder2011009.jpg

midwestthunder2011010.jpg

midwestthunder2011011.jpg

midwestthunder2011012.jpg

Thanks again for a great time!
Skip
thanx for the pic skipton yes awards we will have to hook up n get them to u :D :D :D

Back