MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet PICTURES ADDED 3/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet MARCH 27th

I am holding everything till you get there, You get first shot at everything. there will be a line behind you waiting for you to make your decision.

BANKER Your still Alive, thought you joined the schwinn site or something

[dusts the cobwebs off the what few bikes he has left and says]

I plan to come too. I'll bring a bike just in case, but I'm really just coming for the free coffee.

Another Stranger appears. Monson really pulls them out of the woodwork. OR it's the Free Coffee

I should be able to make it.

Can't wait. I think this will be my fourth year... never a disappointment!

I will be in Rhode Island for a baseball tournament, so I am iffy as I won't know the schedule until last minute. But i will put a bike in the back of the van and will make the trek to see you guys and get some FREE coffee!! Donuts too????

Joe

1295301762336.jpg

I'll be seeing you number six.

Graylock

It'll be nice to see RankerBat and Manidal.

I think I have a gift card too :? There might be only $0.02 on it though :roll: I'll give it to Graylock or someone :wink:

Looking forward to the 2011 Monson Coffee and Donut show and swap. This year features designer dounts with frosting pinstripes as well as rare flavored coffee's. An impressive display of cups in various sizes and manufacture are expected from anti-eco styrofoam to eco-consious porcelin. Keen shoppers may even find the elusive plaid thermos. Ooooooooh :shock:. Rumor has it that Dainshes and Crullers may attempt to crash the caffine infused party.

Remember, the early bird gets the jellyfilled.

possible bikes and parts in the area

We should just change this to.... THE DONUT AND OTHER SWEETS SHOW :mrgreen:

I'm bringing a rusty cup!

Monson really is NOT a good place to ride. We tried before. In the past some of the CT guys went to Willimantic for a ride after...........I'll still be bringing a bike.

KOTA said:
Monson really is NOT a good place to ride. We tried before. In the past some of the CT guys went to Willimantic for a ride after...........I'll still be bringing a bike.

We'll ride around the manhole cover on my swingbike and take turns. I'll put an odometer on it.

Graylock

Graylock said:
We'll ride around the manhole cover on my swingbike and take turns. I'll put an odometer on it.
Graylock

We can play "DODGE" bike...You ride around the manhole cover, and we take turns throwing a rusty cup at ya.

Back