MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet PICTURES ADDED 3/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet MARCH 27th

I'll try to make this... but I need bikes or parts like a whole in the head. Would be nice to see you knuckleheads though.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I'll try to make this... but I need bikes or parts like a whole in the head. Would be nice to see you knuckleheads though.

This is why I want to go. and to perhaps find a tank for my Higgins.

My wife only lets me take folders inside her car.............but I can come home with about anything......maybe.....kinda sorta..... :roll:

Bringing my daughters Purple Swingbike with the white tires and skull seat. Not to girly, splits a squirrel any day of the week. Maybe KOTA can bring a mess of squirrels and we'll line them up as cones. :shock:

Graylock

Graylock said:
My wife only lets me take folders inside her car.............but I can come home with about anything......maybe.....kinda sorta..... :roll:

Bringing my daughters Purple Swingbike with the white tires and skull seat. Not to girly, splits a squirrel any day of the week. Maybe KOTA can bring a mess of squirrels and we'll line them up as cones. :shock:

Graylock
I'll try harder now, to see how many I can hit, by the 27th.

KOTA said:
Graylock said:

Graylock
You need to lure em' in. Lay in the road and act like a nut. :)

ej599 said:
KOTA said:
Graylock said:

Graylock
I have tried that but my wife complained that she can't get the black tire marks out of my shirts.

Graylock

ej599 said:

Doug, I tried that ONCE! I put on an "acorn" suit, laid down in the road, got picked up by SQUIRREL-ZILLA....I started screaming like a teething baby....Do you know what kind of "thud" a 250 lb. acorn makes when it hits the ground?

KOTA said:
ej599 said:

Doug, I tried that ONCE! I put on an "acorn" suit, laid down in the road, got picked up by SQUIRREL-ZILLA....I started screaming like a teething baby....Do you know what kind of "thud" a 250 lb. acorn makes when it hits the ground?

Ha ha! Just ONCE? You must be talking about the acorn suit. You act like a nut most of the time! :lol:

Hey
file.php
if your done with your squirrel can we have him?
IMG_0396.JPG

thank you in advance in behalf of the New England Rat Rod Bike Members

Graylock

I just lost my breakfast all over my laptop

KOTA and Graylock seen here with the rare king squirrel they just took down.
squirrel-picture1.jpg

There is rumor of retaliation from the enemy however. below you will see some recent spy photos.
armed-squirrel.jpg

squirrel%20gun.jpg

army_squirrel.jpg

there has also been mention of the arrival of help from Krypton.
superman-squirrel.jpg

Be aware that their spies are also out there gathering intel
994Squirrel_Shoots_Back.jpg

This is great, a bunch of nuts posting pictures of squirrels! He-he-he-he-he! :lol: :D You guys crack me up.

Walker said:
Glen, I'm bringing this down to sell (hopefully), if you need a rider it might be around.

022211057.jpg
Who else is bringing bikes to sell? I may bring a couple and will post them on here beforehand so RRB members get first crack, and the best price :)
I'll be selling my 69 Playbike for sure if anyone is interested.

I am buying a spot to set up and sell a bunch

Back