My latest build! "Venom's Vengeance"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are starting a new 2012 MBF Build Off soon and I decided to build this old rusty Sears Spyder frame I have. Since the bike was a Spyder I decided what better theme for a build than a Spider? So I am doing a Venom Theme bike. Planning a 24 x 20" with rat trap. Want to add some metal web designs to the frame also. Here is what I have in mind so far! :D
spyder.jpg

KGrHqZHJCE7zBECKBOyEgUVvQ60_3.jpg

VenomLogo.gif

[IMG
spiderweb33bhq1.jpg

VenomDie.gif

Link to the Build Off on the Muscle Bike Forums if you would like to see the others. Ours are small and sometimes slow, but we are giving two months for people to get them done. Starting February 1st.
http://classicmusclebike.yuku.com/topic ... stom-Class

Hey those are the same tires I used on Retro Rat O. Good luck and ...Get ta Buildin'!! Peace

I found those tires on ebay. They won't fit my frame according to my measurements. When they get here I plan to make them fit. lol Handy Dandy Torch should do the trick! :D

Our Build off doesn't start until Feb 1st so can not really build on it yet. Just wanted to post so I had a before shot posted. Right now we only have a few entered. I am hoping other will also enter so it is more exciting! :D

http://classicmusclebike.yuku.com/forums/229/Build-Off

Just goofing around with this but whats this look like? lol 8)

spider2.jpg

We decided to start early with our build off. Only a handful of us but its all good. 3 classes, Resto-Mod/Stock/Full Blown Kustom :D

Had a few minutes to mock up a few things tonight. I always do Muscle Bikes and wanted to do something a little different than my norm. I like the Comic Book feel! Long way to go, gotta build a fork and add a web design into the middle of the frame. :D

build4.jpg

build4.jpg

build5.jpg

Started building my fork tonight! ☺

spider6.jpg

spider7.jpg

spider1.jpg

I love the double bars and the suspension seat!
This is going to be a great Spyder build!

Thanks guys, still a lot of ideas on the shopping block. Lots more to come before this one rolls across the web! 8)

Back