My latest build! "Venom's Vengeance"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
g-ratter said:
Was starting to lose interest in the site. To many restorations and shinny bikes going on. But thanks to this build my interest has been renewed. Cool bike!

I am flattered! Thanks... 8)

Re: My latest build!

deven_science said:
Just out of curiosity, which grips do you hold while actually riding it?

The blue ones. :D

Yo this bike is sick!! Great job! I love venom and you've done him with pride. Gtb!! Peace

Re: My latest build!

deven_science said:
RailRider said:
deven_science said:
Just out of curiosity, which grips do you hold while actually riding it?

The blue ones. :D
*Shakes fist*

lol! Have not decided really. Tried both and they are both pretty comfy! :lol:

Jake Sensi said:
Yo this bike is sick!! Great job! I love venom and you've done him with pride. Gtb!! Peace

Still more mods to come! I am a little bit up in the air about the guard still;. 8)

Stay tuned! ☺

RailRider said:
venom5-1.jpg

I am over 6' tall, so its made to fit me! Will be a cool rider. Now I need a Spider Man bike so they can duke it out! :mrgreen:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
This bike is insane!
Can you post some detail pics of the seat mounting?
Truly unique approach.

Cheers,
Dr. T

I am a Muscle Bike guy through and through but wanted something that not Muscle Bike, Not a Lowrider, and not a Rat Rod.
I had this early Mesinger banana seat which has the sissy bar mounts way forward. Then I used a Persons full floating under carriage to
sit it on so it was similar to a hair pin seat set up. Then I added a couple down braces to secure it with my big butt on it.
The rear fender is actually part of the seat now its all welded in.

The seat springs are just for looks since the rear fender would also move if the seat did.

Still doing some work to the bike to get it just how I want it. I am also thinking Disc Brake on the rear.
Would make the braking system easier. 8)

I removed the sticker I had applied to my chain guard and it left this cool pattern. I like it better now. Sometimes screw up's look great! 8)

venom1-2.jpg

Basically finished with this one! The Voting has started on the MBF for Kustom class. Only had two enter it.
Next is the two stock class, and then the Restomod class!

venom9.jpg

venom1.jpg

Found this bike again while searching around the forum.
Man, I am so glad for competition reasons that this bike isn't in the build off. :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290824006198

Decided to donate this bike to Charity on ebay. 90% of the final bid goes to St Jude Children's Hospital Research.
I am calling this "Kustomz for Kidz" and will be doing more. If you have a bike or part your planning to donate to charity
please post to encourage others to help. I spent about 12 hours building the above bike but only have about $100-150 in it.
Hope it brings a little more than the $1 I started it at. lol

Back