official burrito thread-lets see em!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ICY I STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PICK UP MY JAW FROMT HE GROUND LOVE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK . SHIFTER IS FRICK'N AWSOME 8)

found a cool little add on. a bamboo cutting board (dollarama-$1) gonna throw a couple brass. numbers on it.
IMG_1504.jpg

thx for the kind words, would really love to see some burritto's,other than mine. :)

dude icy your burrito would kill em all. youve done some amazing work to this bike bro. keep up the good work

Easy E

thx elvis, this is only my 3rd build, but i'm learning. got a phone call last night and the first build should be back from chrome after the weekend. :)

finished the number plate also.
IMG_1503-1.jpg

here's mine,
started as a 97 specialized rockhopper...

latest005.jpg

Burrito I built for a friend of mine. Funny thing is he asked for it to be built like this without even knowing what a burrito was. Wild stuff.
005-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

006.jpg

The seat wasn't done yet at the time of the pics. This one is so low it scrapes when you go up the sidewalk from the street. In fact, it lays the frame just by turning the front wheel all the way. A ton of fun to build, it went through a few changes including being hacked in half to strech and drop the frame more! These arn't the final pics but you get the ide'er.

come on builders, build some Burrito's. ya know ya want to do it, so whats stopping ya. cut up a bike make it long, make it low, rake it out. lets see em roll.

Outlaw :D

i surpose i should add my latest burrito to the mix.

its alittle bit burrito, alittle bit chopper and a heck of alot of stingray. (1967) :)
sherwin williams color change- black jade to match the original sparkly schwinn grips.

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1672_2.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

Here is my clubmate deadbuny's Burrito and my Burrito and Stingray Lowrider at the Oregon Manifest Handmade Bike Show. DropOut Bike Club had a booth.

dobcbooth.jpg

If everybody can post here his burrito pics :
This is the one i started for the burrito contest organised on the custombrigade forum
Some pics of the begin and the mock-up

BURRITO001.jpg

BURRITO003.jpg

BURRITO004.jpg

BURRITO012.jpg

BURRITO005.jpg

BURRITO022.jpg

BURRITO031-1.jpg

For now this burrito is as the can see here under :

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0369.jpg

RUEISNOM

If you want to rejoin us for the contest, have a look >HERE<

heres my next burrito/ lead sled-thing:
img022.jpg

quick sharpie sketch, when i got the idea. and..
img021.jpg

more refined drawing, first done in pencil, then redone in pen. the name comes from those old 50's horror movies
"IT!" came from the black lagoon

stretch said:
heres my next burrito/ lead sled-thing:
img022.jpg

quick sharpie sketch, when i got the idea. and..
img021.jpg

more refined drawing, first done in pencil, then redone in pen. the name comes from those old 50's horror movies
"IT!" came from the black lagoon

Nice sketches! That looks like a killer start... The funniest part is, people in the '50's probably would have been horrified by these... considering that they thought rock and roll was evil. :lol: Very appropriate name.

my only dillema is the color and the tires. i was thinking dark purple and black(very little chrome), and either wide whites or blackwalls. or maybe even blackwall in the back, and whitewall in the front, like the picture shown. glad you like the name. it was very easy to think of. :lol:

stretch said:
my only dillema is the color and the tires. i was thinking dark purple and black(very little chrome), and either wide whites or blackwalls. or maybe even blackwall in the back, and whitewall in the front, like the picture shown. glad you like the name. it was very easy to think of. :lol:

i thought there was only one color (flat black) if it ain't flat black, send it back!

:)
now as long as nobody tells ya, black isn't a color but the absence of light, we'll be o.k.

dam, i went and told ya! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sweet concept! when ya gonna start?

Back