official burrito thread-lets see em!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: ive already started, one thing keeping me from doing it is proper tubing. i have enough for the bottom tube, but i need some different kind for the arc, the stuff im using is motorcycle fork tubes. no joke. i have four, but these things are wayyyy to thick and strong to bend. oh. and i need some bottom bracket tubes. two to be exact. can anyone help? i know theres ones on all those chopper sites, but i want one off of real bikes.

i use gas pipe for my builds. its cheap,strong (alitte heavy) but ya can find it everywhere.

ok, here's mine,EL BANDITO, it still has a couple of things to finish up on and a little more painting left. i rode it today for about half an hour, wow what a blast.

Outlaw

ELBANDITO002.jpg

ELBANDITO003.jpg
ELBANDITO004.jpg

ELBANDITO011.jpg

ELBANDITO005.jpg

dude , that turned out sweet!
love the color and the full sized sprocket in the rear bb.

the seats a nice touch also. that things screaming for a back rest!

dude that thing is loooooooooooooooong!!! but im diggin it! i really like the seat idea and the full sized sprocket in the rear. adds a nice touch!

Easy E

Here is the newest incarnation was built in Detroit for FBM-GL first cruise and finally got some appropriate paint...Arctic Raider
HPIM1670.jpg

HPIM1669.jpg

HPIM1668.jpg

HPIM1671.jpg

caught it over on freak bike. that thing rocks! and i cant say enough about the back rest.

very original!

don't take this the wrong way (cause i wouldn't change a thing) but for some reason i can see the back rest folding down into a luggage rack. :) (over the rear tire)

Truth be told....the main reason for the back rest is when we build a bike we try to incorporate a piece of garden furniture in the build...if i remember correct that was part of a porch swing...

that is pretty cool. is that a crystal door knob?

my latest. they always start off like a burritto but end up more a chopperitto (or chop meat as i like to refer to them.)
IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

Back