PUBLIC ENEMY (THE MINUTE THEY SEE ME FEAR ME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PUBLIC ENEMY

What kind of beer is required for Bike Whisperer mode?

kingfish254 said:
Ha!! 1 ice cold with 6 deep cleansing breaths. Hey I'm sharing the zen secrets with you and lurkers! Oh well each one - teach one. Peace

Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:
Ha!! 1 ice cold with 6 deep cleansing breaths. Hey I'm sharing the zen secrets with you and lurkers! Oh well each one - teach one. Peace
Yeah I'm lurkin', whats it to ya? I don't drink beer so your method there is safe, but on the other hand if I transfer that process to bourbon drinkin' we got a real situation goin on here....
So heres my .02-
Frame choice awesome
Fork awesome (figured it would show up)
Shifter location of course but if not there then on the seat post down tube?
Flipped bars good choice keep it low lying like those bent springers
Now heres where it gets a bit different... I like the red sissy bar for two reasons
1 It mimics the front canti design but it should MIRROR the design
2 Call me crazy but I think I have seen too many FLEXY designs lately. My immediate thought was oooooh a rear springer but this time in front of the seat for the mount and travel action. And instead of a compression spring why not a stretch spring?
But like I said call me crazy... just my .02

Someguy, I am feeling some of your rear springer design, but I don't think I agree with it for Jakes build.
You should take that idea and run with it though on your own build. Pick up an Wally World full suspension bike and go to town with a couple of old frames. Kinda a NEXTy Flexty. :p

kingfish254 said:
Someguy, I am feeling some of your rear springer design, but I don't think I agree with it for Jakes build.
You should take that idea and run with it though on your own build. Pick up an Wally World full suspension bike and go to town with a couple of old frames. Kinda a NEXTy Flexty. :p
I know its not really Jakes flava but I figured I would throw it out there for anyone else to snipe if they wanted. But I do think the sissy bars should be turned around to mirror the front cantilever design.

Plus I won't be doing much building for awhile cuz theres too many other projects around the house. The wifey is a lil mad still because I threw together GREEN WITH ENVY instead of knocking out some stuff around the house. So yeah anyone that wants to steal the rear suspemsion idea go right ahead.

nice build in the making.. gonna follow this one.. rear springer or not.. but hey guys, if you ride a rear spring combined with the front, you'll never go back. trust me. its kingfish fault, a NICE FAULT he made Flexy. i got addicted myself in building mine. rides smoothly, but i suggest to everyone to atleast try it once in their future builds. you'll feel like floating in the air. am i right or am i right kingfish? :D

You're right Bon. It's kinda like Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom". :shock: :p 8)

someguy83 said:
Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:
Yeah I'm lurkin', whats it to ya? I don't drink beer so your method there is safe, but on the other hand if I transfer that process to bourbon drinkin' we got a real situation goin on here....
So heres my .02-
Frame choice awesome
Fork awesome (figured it would show up)
Shifter location of course but if not there then on the seat post down tube?
Flipped bars good choice keep it low lying like those bent springers
Now heres where it gets a bit different... I like the red sissy bar for two reasons
1 It mimics the front canti design but it should MIRROR the design
2 Call me crazy but I think I have seen too many FLEXY designs lately. My immediate thought was oooooh a rear springer but this time in front of the seat for the mount and travel action. And instead of a compression spring why not a stretch spring?
But like I said call me crazy... just my .02
Thanks for the .02. No beer! Well try 1 bourban and 1 scotch. Ha! Ya right that's not my style. But that idea ya have is good. That's why you may see it on bo8. As soon as B said it looked like Kota's build I changed it! I want you to say - Oh that's a Jake build. So be ready for mock #3 tonight. I'd rather have ya 2 cent than no cent. Cuz I really hate ratters who look at ya threads and don't post anything. Thanks for watching and...Don't Believe The Hype!! Peace

Big bottom huh?!? Well cue up Zapp's "More Bounce to the Ounce"!!

Jake Sensi said:
I just wanted to show my pizza delivery bike. No it's for picking up the pizzas.
GEDC0829.jpg
. This bike is a tank and rides so smooth. I was just looking over my BO7 thread and dang nabbit I built alot of bikes!! :mrgreen:

Fixed your img link. Cool ride. Looks like a worksman and that basket is perfect for a BEER RUN too.

You definitely build more bikes hands down than anyone during BO7. Tooth Feet built 1.5, fordsnake built 2, Chips built 2.5. Most of us built 1, some built 0.0 to 0.9 bikes.

Not bad for 40 bucks and half a can of paint!Thanks B! I gotta learn how to do that on an ipod. Duh!

Jake Sensi said:
Hey Ratters!! Just wanted to show you the progress I made
GEDC1165.jpg

GEDC1161.jpg

That should hold ya for today.
GEDC1161.jpg

Hey B!! Help!! :mrgreen: Peace

Fixed your img links again you silly wratter.
Complete turnaround on the build. I dig it.

Heyya Jake, That straight up and down front end looks cool, like a Buell motorcycle. Is that that the same frame?

Jake,
Looking good. I like this springer better than the bent and twisted ano red one. There's a bike for that fork, just not this one. :roll:

You better change those colors though. I'm not sure riding around in Steelers, Pirates or Penguins colors would go well with all the Eagles, Phillies and Flyers fans in your area! :mrgreen:

Build on brother!

Cheers,
Dr. T

jackdaw said:
Heyya Jake, That straight up and down front end looks cool, like a Buell motorcycle. Is that that the same frame?
Thanks! Yup it's the same frame.
Ya right Doc! That forks just not right for this. It worked on Joan though. You ain't kidding about us Philly fans! We're krazy!!
I'm trying to fit this together just right. This also could be for my other hero James Cagney "Public Enemy #1"! You dirty rats! Ha :wink:
Thanks to everyone watching! Peace

fc,220x200,white.jpg

Back