PUBLIC ENEMY (THE MINUTE THEY SEE ME FEAR ME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RATTERS!! I'M BAAACCCKKKK!! FRESH FROM THE RRBO7 IT'S THE RETURN OF THE JAKE!!
GEDC1040.jpg
YOU MAY NOW START GUESSING!! WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM. WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME!! PEACE

Re: PUBLIC ENEMY

Cue up Elton John singing "BJB Is Back!!!"
That looks just like the Rollfast twin top tube frame I bought last month.
Cool stuff.

Here we go again!! Don't believe the hype!!

Jake Sensi said:
Here we go again!! Don't believe the hype!!
B!! I KNOW YA LURKING!! I'VE GOT THIS IDEA FOR PUBLIC ENEMY BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD USE IT NOW OR SAVE IT FOR BO8! I'LL PM YA!!PLUS I'M NOT GENERATING THAT MUCH INTEREST SO I COULD JUST SQUASH THIS BUILD!
GEDC1062.jpg
THIS IS YUMMY!! PEACE

Shot me your idea Jakester. I'll be glad to bounce it around with you.

I think people are mellowing out after the build off. It drains a lot out of you. I think fordsnake had the right idea by taking a little family vacation.

It's funny how BO8 looks like BOB. Maybe next year I will build the ROCKA FELLA BO88ER!!!

kingfish254 said:
Shot me your idea Jakester. I'll be glad to bounce it around with you.

I think people are mellowing out after the build off. It drains a lot out of you. I think fordsnake had the right idea by taking a little family vacation.

It's funny how BO8 looks like BOB. Maybe next year I will build the ROCKA FELLA BO88ER!!!
I'm going on vacation also but this idea is messing with me. I'll just send the idea to you and Peat. Build off name- Norman Ba8's!! Get it! Ha. Peace

You're such a Psycho Wratter!!

No Christmas lights.

For Rocka Fella BO88ER I'm thinking a Rockabilly inspired bike that Johnny Depp's Cry Baby character would enjoy riding.

kingfish254 said:
No Christmas lights.

For Rocka Fella BO88ER I'm thinking a Rockabilly inspired bike that Johnny Depp's Cry Baby character would enjoy riding.
Hmm sounds interesting. Psycho ratter wielding a butterknife!

You can cover your seat with a shower curtain.

Cue up some Talking Heads :arrow: http://vimeo.com/6592012

Hahaha!! I'll post it when I get home. Jaysmo watch out! Peace

Another build!!! :shock: What is this, like your 40th this year?? :mrgreen: I'll be watching :p

Times wasting, now get to building! :wink:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Another build!!! :shock: What is this, like your 40th this year?? :mrgreen: I'll be watching :p

Times wasting, now get to building! :wink:
Ok SR69 I'll post the idea or the bike mockup tonight. I'm going down in my basement now. The misses says this basement looks like a bike shop! I don't wanna go down there! I say "Thanks"!! :mrgreen: She says :x I say I'm going down stairs. Peace

slowriderz said:
I cant wait to see what ya got goin !!
OK RATTERS HERE WE GO AGAIN
GEDC1071.jpg
GEDC1068.jpg
SECOND MOCK UP
GEDC1073.jpg
GEDC1074.jpg
WHICH WAY DO Y'ALL LIKE BEST?!? AND A WAY WE GO!! PEACE

First mock reminds me of Kota's build!
Love the shifter on both.

I kinda lean towards the second mock, but I would flip the exhaust sissy bar so that it is coming from beneath the seat.

The red sissy is a cool frame addition!!!

Keep it coming buddy!!

FIGHT THE POWER!

kingfish254 said:
First mock reminds me of Kota's build!
Love the shifter on both.

I kinda lean towards the second mock, but I would flip the exhaust sissy bar so that it is coming from beneath the seat.

The red sissy is a cool frame addition!!!

Keep it coming buddy!!

FIGHT THE POWER!
Ok now you see my vision! The sissy bar frame add on was the idea. Gotta Jaketify this bad boy!
Peatbog said:
Cool! I like the banana seat...but then I always like banana seats. Shoulda known that fork would end up somewhere.
Ya right Peat! I like the banana seat also. It was an after thought after I went to the basement and rummaged thru my parts. Of course I was gonna use that fork. I spent 10 bucks for the bike it was on :mrgreen: Stay tuned Budz! I'm checking ebay now for...

Hmmm. I think I need to rethink this one.

Jake Sensi said:
Hmmm. I think I need to rethink this one.
Went in the basement and went into Bike Whisperer Mode. I think I'm on to how it wants to be. Peace

Back