**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2012 RRB AUCTION BIKE! **New Photos from 11/23/

What parts are you still needing? You should get the forks Monday! Hope that is not holding you up.

Looking forward to seeing more of your vision for the bike with some photos.
Keep it coming buddy!!!

just got a few things in the mail today! Forks! (thanks pic) got a sweet little license plate im going to re paint and age! and the white leather and brass rivets for the seat! the wheels are getting sand blasted...good day!

rrb1-1.jpg

rrb2-1.jpg

rrb3.jpg

Forks look great on that frame! Glad you finally got them! This is going to be a really cool build. 8)

There we go!!!! Starting to look like a bike now with the forks!
Perfect! Cool ideas on the plate and seat too.

Re: 2012 RRB AUCTION BIKE! **New Photos from 11/26

send pics! i dont think they had pre war white pedals! but that would be cool haha

finished the stencil pattern for the seat tube!

seat2-1.jpg

and i have the leather cut for the seat pan..im going to strip the seat..get it in some acid and get my holes drilled and punched for the brass rivets!

seat1-1.jpg

donations needed update!

white pointed pre war style grips - or $25 donated through paypal i can get them on ebay

white balloon tires (duro) or better is cool too 26 x 2.125 or a paypal donation for $35 i can get them local for that price *donated* thanks (raggedjim)

SPOKES! ill get the size and length updated here later! *donated*(bike2112)

and any sort of small paypal donation to go toward pin stripe!- my guy is real good but not cheep! haha

other than that i think i have all i need thanks to other donations!

thanks to everyone im gonna keep on movin' on!

Black Crown Tattoo said:
donations needed update!
white balloon tires (duro) or better is cool too 26 x 2.125 or a paypal donation for $35 i can get them local for that price

I'll spring for the tires, PM heading your way.

Rg

bike2112 said:
Black Crown Tattoo said:
donations needed update!

white pointed pre war style grips - or $25 donated through paypal i can get them on ebay
white balloon tires (duro) or better is cool too 26 x 2.125 or a paypal donation for $35 i can get them local for that price
SPOKES! ill get the size and length updated here later!
and any sort of small paypal donation to go toward pin stripe!- my guy is real good but not cheep! haha
other than that i think i have all i need thanks to other donations!

thanks to everyone im gonna keep on movin' on!

Hit me on spoke length and quantity, i will handle and send them to you!

thanks man ill get on that!!! this is all starting to come alive!

just need white pointed grips!!!! or $25 to paypal and i can get them on ebay! THATS THE LAST DONATION NEEDED AND THIS THING WILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS!! *U-N-I-T-Y*

thkumbaya.gif

Back