saved from scrap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this dude thu crigslist that he was going scrap most of bikes. He sold all those three bikes for $20 each. I only saved that I think is worth to save

Believe this is huffy monoshock bmx

1357010650.jpg

Oddly the reason why I picked this is becsuse it look exactly same as 1971 murray eliminator f1 mark girl 24" but it said Foremost Slight Weight-1. :?:
It even have double sides chain guard

1357010371.jpg

1994 Harley Davidson blackhawk

1357010052.jpg

Good score, someone gave me a bmx that was saved from a scrap pile.

Yes the Eliminator & Foremost version are the same bike made by Murray.

CHa CHing.

excellent saves, glad you saved em from the scrap heap - I'm always amazed the stuff ppl will scrap

Green Dragon said:
CHa CHing.

excellent saves, glad you saved em from the scrap heap - I'm always amazed the stuff ppl will scrap

Yea I'm also amazed those ppl leaving cool bikes outside to get rust and saying it is just a bike.

dogdart said:
I think Foremost was a J C Penny's brand

So far research on internet. Sound like jcpenny didnt make any bicycles but made contacts with manufacturer then slam their badges on them. Also department stores bicycles doesnt have any values. I guess I wont feel too bad to do some modifies on it. :D

Your right about who made the bicycles but don't believe many people out there in the internet unless they are in forums like RRB or The Cabe because there are a lot of people who either think they are worthless or they think they are worth way out prices.

kngtmat said:
Your right about who made the bicycles but don't believe many people out there in the internet unless they are in forums like RRB or The Cabe because there are a lot of people who either think they are worthless or they think they are worth way out prices.

Thanks for head up. :D

So whats best way to price old bicycles?

Just ask anyone here or at The Cabe because most of the members have or seen what bikes have been sold for, some know more than others but even if an answer doesn't happen right away someone will eventually come along.

Ok. I will get start.

Huffy monoshock with bad fenders and seat, how much is it worth?

Foremost slight weight 1 I'm not sure if I want to keep or sell but how much is it worth in this condition? Look like its only missing chain.

freddyfingaz said:
Ok. I will get start.

Huffy monoshock with bad fenders and seat, how much is it worth?

Foremost slight weight 1 I'm not sure if I want to keep or sell but how much is it worth in this condition? Look like its only missing chain.
I'm curious as to what the Huffy Monoshock is worth too, I have one hanging up in my shed.

Back