saved from scrap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found huffy monoshock frame at ebay. Just for a frame without fork is $49. I couldnt find a completed mono sold in anywhere on internet. I might used wrong word.

you find the right person and the monoshock could be worth a good bit. as for the girls bike unless one of your own like it, Its probably worth more as parts then anything.

dragnusa said:
you find the right person and the monoshock could be worth a good bit. as for the girls bike unless one of your own like it, Its probably worth more as parts then anything.

Definitely its all depend finding a right person. For girl, I probably will use it as spare parts to build my wife's murray eliminator 24". She's start feeling left out after I got my son and myself the eliminators. Lol

RatSphinx said:
freddyfingaz said:
Shoot!!!! Allmost trade mono for 69 sting ray 5 speed slipt but dude said he would trade if mono was better condition. Almost!

Lazy dude don't have any elbow grease?

I really thought I had a chance cuz this sting ray paints are shot and missing shifter sissy bar banana seat and slick tire.

:shock: I just browse ebay for sting ray. Now I feel silly to try trade mono for it. Wasnt expect that high. Lol. I'm trying find late 60's to early 70's sting ray frame with guard and 52 teeth mag sprocket for my dad. His budget limit wouldnt make it unless we are lucky.

Back