Sunday, March 10th Freeze your ....-Off Ride Northhampton

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-up Place: Look Memorial Park baseball field parking lot Northhampton, MA
Meet-up Time: 9AM
Ride Start: 9:30

We’ll ride on the Northhampton Bikeway to a local breakfast spot and then onto wherever.

NOTE: This ride will not happen if there is snow on the ground (so hope for "warm" weather :wink: ).

It would be cool to bring cruisers, muscle bikes, customs or any kind of not-so-usual-ride you may have!

Re: Sunday, March 10th Freeze your beep-Off Ride Northhampton

I should be able to make this ride as long as the Jim h Swap is not that day.

Joe

Cool; I would be willing to postpone the ride for a later date in the event of a scheduling conflict. Where’s the swap being held and at what time?

Hopefully, others will join-in, but if not, we'll ride anyway! :)

I'll try to make it. Sounds fun.

edit: as it turns out, I have to drive my MIL to Bradley Airport at 5:30 AM that morning. At which point I'll be halfway to NoHo, so I might as well go.

I’ll be riding a 2007 Schwinn BFK.

Peace guys – looking forward.

thatismytruck said:
Would love to but cannot. Baseball practice every Sunday morning until mid April.

Baseball practice already – geez, time goes by pretty fast these days!

It’s a good thing this ride wasn’t scheduled for this weekend; according to NECN, we’re expecting 18+inches of snow around these here parts of New England. :shock:

I should be able to make this. This trail is very close to my house, so I'll let you know the conditions a few days before hand.

You guys are nuts! :lol: I've got young blood in me and I'm cold when it's 50 outside :mrgreen:

oh cool! ill mark the calendar! now the hard part.... which bike should i bring :mrgreen:

KOTA said:
I should be able to make this. This trail is very close to my house, so I'll let you know the conditions a few days before hand.
Thanks Mr. K, that’ll be really helpful.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
You guys are nuts! :lol: I've got young blood in me and I'm cold when it's 50 outside :mrgreen:
Come-on-down and ride with us Nuts...you can handle it! :lol:

I hate the cold. Sorry guys, but I'm not doing this one. The beer can museum, biker bar, and the tunnel bar will be there still in the summer.

ZygoteLittle said:
KOTA said:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I'm with Danimal...I hate the cold! :lol: You guys gotta take pics for this ride :wink: You might have some icicles handing off your fenders :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
ZygoteLittle said:
KOTA said:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I'm with Danimal...I hate the cold! :lol: You guys gotta take pics for this ride :wink: You might have some icicles handing off your fenders :mrgreen:
A little subliminal message...

Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns Long Johns :wink:

You guys will be missed. :(

WIMP< WIMP< WIMP

Not doing this??? Ride one of your Fastback's and pedal like crazy and then you will stay warm, ha ha ha!

Just bustin!

Danimal said:
I hate the cold. Sorry guys, but I'm not doing this one. The beer can museum, biker bar, and the tunnel bar will be there still in the summer.

28 inches of snow on bike path today, Feb9th....
IMG_0001.jpg

:shock: Everybody get your snow tires on!

Thanks for the heads-up, Larry!

We received about 8-10 inches – high winds have caused lots of drifting, difficult to gauge total amounts, but certainly not 28-inches :!: You're the JACKPOT winner :!:

Yeah, my house looks like that too! We got a couple feet +/- due to drifting.

We have “light sugar snow” that blows around easily, but not in the amounts that you guys have received.

It could take a month for it all to melt away! LOL

Back