The Grannybike Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a fork from Derek last week, Heres what we got, I need to fix frame, The thing is cracked BAD!

Before i got new forks on and changed some parts and stuff
DSCF0679.jpg

TA'DA
DSCF0680.jpg

fRONT view
DSCF0682.jpg

Chain guard
DSCF0681.jpg

And me lol
DSCF0685.jpg

The forks totally suck this thing steers funky enuff with the cracked frame lol i need it fixed!!!

hahaha Yeah maybe when i get the bike really fixed up and frame welded......

I love the granny bike! The fork set up is similar to my Ratasia bike's front end! The steering on mine is really good but she's a beefy unit, so yours might need to gain some strength. Try to tie both sides together down close to the tire. Get that crack fixed before you do anymore damage!.

O.K. so here's what you need to do ....
1st - Take the bearings out of the rear wheels and put back on the bike.
2nd - Leave the tin foil but roll up some potatoes in it.
3rd - Take a couple of spins around the block or until potatoes are fully baked (along with the weels).
4th - serve with hot butter, sour cream and chives!
:mrgreen:
For them really special occassions, you could put a chunk of plywood over the box and throw a frilly tablecloth over it! :shock:

Hey thanks for the great "eyeball" pic.

back away from the camera U are SCARING small children along with most adults!! :shock: :shock:

Chainsaw said:
I love the granny bike! The fork set up is similar to my Ratasia bike's front end! The steering on mine is really good but she's a beefy unit, so yours might need to gain some strength. Try to tie both sides together down close to the tire. Get that crack fixed before you do anymore damage!.

O.K. so here's what you need to do ....
1st - Take the bearings out of the rear wheels and put back on the bike.
2nd - Leave the tin foil but roll up some potatoes in it.
3rd - Take a couple of spins around the block or until potatoes are fully baked (along with the weels).
4th - serve with hot butter, sour cream and chives!
:mrgreen:
For them really special occassions, you could put a chunk of plywood over the box and throw a frilly tablecloth over it! :shock:

Hey thanks for the great "eyeball" pic.

Who evers trash i picked it out of welded the wheels out of lol!!!!!!!!!!!

aka_locojoe said:
Trikes are funky enough to steer as is. Can't imagine with that fork.

Haha i was a master at it, i went one mile on two wheels on this bike could have went longer... Thats why the frames cracked.

outsider13 said:
back away from the camera U are SCARING small children along with most adults!! :shock: :shock:

Hahahaha Thanks.

Put a 24 inch tire on it, Rides alot better.

DSCF0736.jpg

i would be all over town on that thing !!!! round here theres a coupla trikes you always see on route to all the dumpsters in town lookin for buried treasure !!! heheh

aka_locojoe said:
How a bout making the box in the back a dump bed. You pull a lever and the box dumps. The end of the box would have to be cut out or made into a swinging tailgate.

I wish, dad wont let me cut the fricken basket, Im out there crabbing at me now, Im sick of it, I be back later with New pics of the trike, Peace fellas.

Bike in the bike rack at around 7am lol every body loved it, i crashed bike today lol i flipped the whole thing over in like 6 inches of water...
DSCF0738.jpg

Took up 3 spots
DSCF0739.jpg

And me and my friend Anjelena, She dont know shes beautiful Though time and time iv'e told her so. Shes also a crush...
DSCF0750.jpg

Back