The Grannybike Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make sure your wearing your helmet..
You girlfriend won't like you so much after you flip the
Trike , bang your mellon, and your drooling outa the side of your mouth..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You look happy in the Photo with your Girl Ricky,

good on yaa,
Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
make sure your wearing your helmet..
You girlfriend won't like you so much after you flip the
Trike , bang your mellon, and your drooling outa the side of your mouth..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You look happy in the Photo with your Girl Ricky,

good on yaa,
Kev.

umm I think there is already drool coming outta the side of his mouth

Ricksterr, thought I'd post this pic of HellBeast, when I first got her, as a little inspiration to ya.
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n294/chainsaw248/heck%20Beast/HPIM3581.jpg

She was an old shopbike bike from Pontiac Motors. This is all that came with her and she appears to be handbuilt.

To see what I'm actually trying to accomplish with her, go to the site below.
It's outdated and the pics are too small but I'm working on the upgraded pages. Hope this helps to give you (and others) a few ideas for you trike in the meantime!
http://www.rassleville.com/ProjectHellbeast.html

Hey Ricky mount a thrown in place of the box and treat your girl like a queen! :p

Ive had a lawnchair mounted on the back i was giving my buddy derek a ride in it and i flipped it over in a drainage ditch and busted it off...
Heres another pic of me and that girl and another girl

DSCF0788.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

Lol if it wernt for girls i think id like quit skool.. almost got all A's TRYING SO HARD! Math teacher wont give me a flipping break... Im off 2 bed. Parents are yelling at me. They crabby as heck lately

HEY JIM! I FORGOT TO THANKS YA FOR THE TEE-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!! Im wearing it 2 skool 2 morrow. I get pics. Thanks. And i like that heck beast bike..... Looks like a tank.b

Back