The Heat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still hot and humid in Green Bay Wisconsin. I just took my daughter and a friend to a movie. When I got there, found out the AC in our theater was broken. Wasn't too bad though. And there were two bikes in the movie, so it was bearable.

Man Wth the weathers been crap on this side! been sunny here and there but mostly cloudy and raining all spring/summer and 64-70 max :x i want my dang summer! been stuck inside not been able to get much riding in yet and its almost aug! Summers taking forever to show up :( wish it was hot here its cloudy now :roll:

jerrykr said:
big al,

from many years experience dove hunting, we usually get a break the 2nd or 3rd week of Sept, here in north Texas. Then, It goes back to being hot for one or 2 more weeks and then the gradual slip into Fall.

Don't know about Austin, they are probably behind us on the calendar for these changes.

Basically we need a good hurricane to blow some other folks into trouble to make any drastic change in our weather, not that I want to see that happen to them, you understand.

Have a great time at ACL. Who is on your schedule?

jerrykr,

I beat the heat by working up at the cabin for a few days. Some nice rainstorms came through. Wish I could have bottled the fresh scent of damp pine. I was sitting out on the deck and it got so chilly I actually had to go put a coat on. Not complaining about that though!

Where abouts in North Texas do you live? My Inlaws live about 40 minutes south of Dallas. We're heading up there after ACL. I'm actually meeting up with another guy from ratrods to go for a ride on the 22nd. If you are anywhere near there and want to meet up with us, let me know.

We haven't made up our ACL schedule yet, but two I can remember are Coldplay and Brandie Carlisle.

Al

Stay in the shade
Drink plenty of fluids
relax...
shade.jpg

got it covered 8)
PS Remember, in 6 months we'll be complaining about the cold...

Back