the sad terrible time has come

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o man
i almost got me an amc a few years back
it looked somethin like this
intro.jpg

the only bad thing about amcs
you may get a chevy motor
a ford statrer
and achrysler raditaotr
but sorry guys
i'm set on a bimmer
and yes dingo
i REALLY want a bike but my mom put the stops on that

yea that was the plan
but when we got there he wanted WAY to much money for em
and sorry
but i gotta get a car eventually

i had a roommate in college who had an early Gremlin. he got it with a 304, but he put a built Chevy 327/4speed in it... painted it black... put Cragar S/Ss on it... schweeeeeeeeet!

--rick

my bosses old drag car was a gremlin with a very stout 454 in it......yeah theyll be able to pull a trailer alright....
also pintos are cheap and you can stuff a big block in them really easy :mrgreen:

moparmayhem93 said:
you want me to drive a rice burner?
no way man
fart cans are the devil
as for now
anything under two grand is fine with me
and yes i no the purple m3 is at least 30g
and as for the old chrys;ers
those fellas are gettin awful pricy and hard to find there won selves

yeah.it does matter where it is built.you buy a jap car and it goes to some jap who is laughing at us.i don't care where american cars are built which anyways most of them are built here run good.we are forced to build some models in mexico because of rice burners.so we just need to get rid of any china hunk of junk.anything witht the word uki,yota,honda is garbage!i own me a 72 roadrunner and it is awsome and a chick magnet and im in highschool.one of three old cars.mt roadrunner,my buddies 67 plymouth belevedere and my girlfriends 63 plymouth sport fury!i whooped some idiot in his little honda with his crappy little body kit!try 2.2 liters against a some V-8 american power! :mrgreen: enough said

oh plus i traded 8 stingrays that i only had like 300 dollars invested in for a running and driving 72 roadrunenr which is my first car,

p.s still like jap cars.check out my buddies dad whooping some dude that just pulled up and wanted to race.wrong charger to mess with.watch it :mrgreen:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Zb_1w197p8

man
this is tough
yes
i hate ricers and bimmers are german so i'msafe there
and in regards to the charger beating the 350
v8 vs.v6.............not to much o f a race
i hate to say it but its true
my brother has ahas a straight 6 bimmer with a 5 speed
BEAT yes BEAT
a 5.slow mustang on a roll but couldnt beat him on a dig
and besides isn't street racing illeagal? :lol: :lol:

erick67 said:
yeah.it does matter where it is built.you buy a jap car and it goes to some jap who is laughing at us.i don't care where american cars are built which anyways most of them are built here run good.we are forced to build some models in mexico because of rice burners.
sorry to say that theyve been outsourced for a good 20 or so years......i work in a body shop so you see the 'made in' labels every time you get parts in.........sad to say that most 'foreign' cars are actually giving us jobs while our 'american' cars are taking our jobs away.......id rather give my money to our countrys workers even if its only through other countries outsourcing to save a buck(and we all know thats what weve been doing for years)
i do own a cadillac and a chevy(both built here '68 and '66) and 2 hondas and a lexus. drive whatever you want and leave it at that!

It's been said here about BMWs being german, I could be wrong, but doesn't the B stand for British (Motor Works)? And Boardtracker did make a good point about parts, people who have foreign cars swear they're the best untill they shell out $365 for a starter. My ol-lady has a 2k Eclipse that just had the damper/pully replaced, apparently it's a 2 piece thing that needs a press to put it together ( :?: :!: :? ) the new one was just under $200 :? My step-daughters boyfriend is selling his 2002 Neon with a ton of stuff done to it, sweet tuner and it's a mopar :D I'll post a pic later.....

hey no problem
not to many people knows what it means so dont feel bad
and sorry guys
i planned on aving parts up but have been super busy
i think we are trying (we being me and my dad) to sell WHOLE bikes locally to avoid shipping
i do have some parts
i've been meaning to say this but have kept on forgetting
not reall spectactular parts but ya never no
i'll keep ya posted

said id keep ya posted so here it is
parts are nothin but junk so im gettin rid of everything via scrap yard
i may keep a few things to sell but everything i had was and is junk
sorry guys
there may be very few things to follow though
sorry guys

moparmayhem93 said:
said id keep ya posted so here it is