Turnigy HXT Powered Custom Cruiser Worklog

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good. So many technical aspects to this bike. I bet you go to bed at nights dreaming of where you go next on this build.

Dude one heck of a mechanical build. I know alot about alot of stuff and I couldnt even sit and read all the electric websites and come up with the stuff you have. I'm amazed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Your definately skilled and dang talented too. Must be from eating Kangaroo meat or something. :shock: :lol:

Back in the day I built several streetrods and a chopper. I used stainless because I could hit them with a buffing wheel and jewlers rouge . They came out like chrome and wouldnt rust. The galling with stainless was a problem. You could buy Never Seize and it worked and a guy told me to use Pepto Bismol and it did the same thing and was alot cheaper. :wink:

Hey kim believe it or not Stainless bolts are way down on the strength factor. A grade 8 is stronger....not as pretty and will rust...but alot stronger. All the streetrodders I ran with got grade 8 bolts for the really critical spots and got them in cadmium plate. Then use the polished stainless ones for decoration,and less critical usage...valve covers...oil pans and such. :wink:

Seriously, if 8mm ARP stainless won't hold, neither will good ol' carbon steel. The difference is that the stainless piles up, and the steel just wears away. Cheap molly bend 'em stuff has given stainless a bad rep., IMO. :|

Dude you should have made the mold out of something eatable ...then you could cut it open and eat the inside with a spoon...you know like maybe ice cream or banana pudding. :roll: :roll: :roll: Good job so far , even though there wasnt any food involved.

LoL how bizzare hahaa... dunno about mixing toxic resin with food though Uncle Stretch...you go first if you survive ill have a taste hehehe...

Now about this new frame of yourz WHERE IS IT!!!! Get off the lounge and stop watching no necked cauliflower eared steroid junkies in armour banging heads against one another and GET OUT IN THE WORKSHOP and start fabricating dang it!!! LoL

KiM

I'm waiting to see you finish too. I'm on about three to your one...Well I dont have a motor...or all the stuff that you have designed. Oh yeah how about chocolate cake for a filler...It goes with anything...even toxic resin I think. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ok Here is mine. I'm old and everything hurts 24/7. I have a pain in my foot that makes me limp if I can't get my wife to rub it some.I got a little piece of grit in my right eye,even though I had on safety glasses.Scratched it pretty good. I'm on a pension building frames and giving them away since I'm appearently not talented enough to make money with them. Lets see is that how picasso started?. As far as pain ,I would think that something like oxicotin would help you out. You realize we should be able to do a joint build and make you some bionic parts. I'm sure someone one on the endless sphere could come up with some kind of electronic something or other to fix you right up. You probably just need to ask :wink: I know the orentials are making great strides with robotics....Maybe that guy from GM could build something. In his posts he seemed to have a company that could do anything. :x Oh maybe it was just the magic pie or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back