Wichita Historic Holiday House Ride Tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hannah and I were the only ones who joined Larry. We battled the cold and the wind and enjoyed taking in a bit of Wichita history and quality craftsmanship that can't be found in today's homes. Here is where I would show everyone the pics, but I forgot to take any. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Larry wanted me to pass on to everyone that didn't come out- "What a bunch of sissies! Even a ten year old girl was brave enough to come out and ride."

Hannah rode my '55 Spitfire and I was on the "Orient Express". The only bad part of the night was when we came out of the Kansas Firefighter Museum to find that the wind had blown the Spitfire over into the old horse drawn hose cart. Now I have a new dent in the rear fender to deal with.

Glad you toughed it out and went. I was told by a certain someone that she wouldn't have went even if we didn't already have plans. The wind was brutal! She just commented "Brave souls" when I told her you went.

Both of you guys' daughters are real troopers!

I forgot to ask Larry where he was on parade day.

It was my Mothers birthday last night but she came over bearing these gifts for us.

Back