Wichita RatRod Build-Off Bike Ride (Photos & Video Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about this?...

Sunday, August 5th we meet to show and ride our build-off bikes. This is the day before the build-off deadline.

Meet at 10:00am at Exploration place. We could ride a few different places for photos if need be and maybe ride to get a cold drink or ice cream. Bring the family if you like.

Even if you're bikes not finished bring it if you like and bring another bike to ride.

All RRBers are encouraged to attend whether you're in the build-off or not.

Re: Wichita RatRod Ride August 5th

I will not have to work that day so, it is possible I can be there. Sounds like a fun time.

This sounds like fun! I'll see if I can get any of the KC crew to head down. See you guys in Salina!

Riviera Rich said:
This sounds like fun! I'll see if I can get any of the KC crew to head down. See you guys in Salina!
It'll probably be short and sweet due to the heat but if you come down we'll try and make it worth your while I'm sure.

Also if you're low on kitchen passes don't forget to save one for the bike fest September 30th.

I didnt enter the buildoff, but am planning on being there for the official un-veiling of all of the local guys builds.

If I can find a couple of hours... I will try and throw something together that hasnt been ridden in a loooong time.

Tomorrow! Supposed to be a little cooler.
Remember this get-together/ride is for all area RRB members not just those in the build-off.
Hopefully though we will win the prize for most build-off bikes at one location.

Anyone have any place in particular they want to go/ride?

aka_locojoe said:
Remember this get-together/ride is for all area RRB members not just those in the build-off.
Hopefully though we will win the prize for most build-off bikes at one location.

The Zoo :roll: :lol:

65rat said:
aka_locojoe said:

Only if Pick shows up on his build-off bike.

aka_locojoe said:
65rat said:
aka_locojoe said:

Only if Pick shows up on his build-off bike.

Pick, Man you better leave that bike at home! :lol: I cant ride to the zoo, way too hot. Unless you got a cold adult beverage trailer to pull behind it. 8) I got one more vacation day left. :)

if your gonna ride to the zoo... that pretty much means Ill be bringing my cheater bike. Aint no way Im riding that far on the brick Ive been sweating my beep off putting together.

Ive sweat so much, Ive got no more to give.

526404_339653072790297_1103548562_n.jpg

Back