Winter Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how the brown wheels would look with brick red tires. I thought about getting the brown tires from felt & painting the wheels creme but really don't feel like spending another $60 on tires.

GTCOMA said:
hmmm, can we see what the creme felts look like under there for kicks?
P1210001-1.jpg

P1210002.jpg

Those look really dark, might just be the picture. Sell those cremes on ebay, then buy some browns. :wink:

I really like the blue wheels on this bike, so I think I'll go with all black tires or all white tires & then maybe have another set of wheels for it. Black wheels with brick red tires.
P1220001-2.jpg

I designed this tank sticker & had a couple printed at the sign shop at my work. I did not stick it on yet because I might paint part of the tank first.
P1220002-2.jpg

Man that turned out nice. Can't beat white. I think the sticker is really going to set it off. You ought to find a pinstriper and do that same rim color on a few places....looks really good.

Sticker looks awesome, that just made me laugh. I guess a more current year would look awkward on the bike. You can't paint over powdercoat, you can but it's a waist of time.

Back