Worksman Pav

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
2011-04-30174047.jpg

2011-04-30173959.jpg

2011-04-30174017.jpg

I'm going to put 3" tires on the rear. 3 speed stick shift with super high bars. I'll post more pic's should be done soon.

thats a really cool trike you built,chuck! 8) that color of blue looks sweet, and i like where you mounted the shifter too! great job! :D

texasbigjon said:
thats a really cool trike you built,chuck! 8) that color of blue looks sweet, and i like where you mounted the shifter too! great job! :D
Thank's John, The automotive paint store match that color from schwinn stingray I had hanging on the wall. I've had that shifter for awhile finally something to put it on. Rusty Riders did a galveston ride yesterday we had 37 riders was a blast on the trike.

So what should this bike have looked like?

I also like the 3 speed shifter hidden down near the seat. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
So what should this bike have looked like?

I also like the 3 speed shifter hidden down near the seat. :wink:
It's a worksman pav tricycle it was in real bad shape when I started on it. Some piece's were bent or had lots of rust. I had a fun time getting the drive wheel off the rear. I replaced alot of parts I painted it on a Saturday had it done on Wednesday rode it Thursday night on our ride. Did some mod's on it 3" rear tire, shifter, different bars. Got the shifter from Kevin Murphy in your area it work's great with the nexus as he said.

Ahhh...I see, they look like this from the factory.

RED%20PAV%20%20copy.jpg

Kevin's a great guy...always has some cool stuff to sell.

Back