Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dropstep
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• dropstep
      Day 7 / 8 So, the weather turned around yesterday after lunch. I spent some time on my next mod, the rear rack. Y'all know how much I...
    • dropstep
      dropstep replied to the thread TRADITIONAL Olympic Punk.
      Painted spaceliner! That’s a frame I search marketplace for 😂
    • dropstep
      dropstep replied to the thread UNLIMITED Pyle.
      yeah the first one was just a bit to large to make the chain line work. also went down to a more modern wheel with an 18t sprocket for...
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Pondo's post in the thread UNLIMITED Pyle with Like Like.
      Looking good! Very low and cool. I like the second chain ring you put on. For some reason it seems to fit with the bike better? The...
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Wildcat's post in the thread UNLIMITED Pyle with Haha Haha.
      Where's the vid?:bigsmile:
    • dropstep
      Turns out the best tool for the job was an old 2x4 and a hammer. After the vice smash of course Not the prettiest solution but it...
      • IMG_5629.jpeg
      • IMG_5642.jpeg
      • IMG_5631.jpeg
      • IMG_5627.jpeg
      • IMG_5642.jpeg
      • IMG_5643.jpeg
      • IMG_5632.jpeg
      • IMG_5631.jpeg
      • IMG_5629.jpeg
      • IMG_5627.jpeg
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Wildcat's post in the thread UNLIMITED Pyle with Like Like.
      You could maybe put a tensioner along the chainline to get some clearance.
    • dropstep
      That’s one long chain, and it almost worked 😂tiny vice to do a bit of clearance worksmaller front sprocket set up to hug as tight to the...
      • IMG_5607.jpeg
      • IMG_5595.jpeg
      • IMG_5606.jpeg
      • IMG_5605.jpeg
      • IMG_5600.jpeg
      • IMG_5599.jpeg
      • IMG_5597.jpeg
      • IMG_5596.jpeg
      • IMG_5604.jpeg
    • dropstep
      So got started on this today. Started with a bit of extension, needed room to both clear the front wheel and relocate a bottom bracket...
      • IMG_5570.jpeg
      • IMG_5565.jpeg
      • IMG_5573.jpeg
      • IMG_5576.jpeg
      • IMG_5574.jpeg
      • IMG_5568.jpeg
      • IMG_5567.jpeg
      • IMG_5566.jpeg
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Ulu's post in the thread UNLIMITED Ratneck Rampage with Like Like.
      As you will enjoy hours of cleaning the mud out of all that tiny openwork with a little brush, I feel you will increasingly appreciate...
    • dropstep
      dropstep replied to the thread TRADITIONAL Undecided.
      Got some time tonight and did a mock up in my normal style. These never score many votes and I seem to always build them. It would mean...
      • IMG_5559.jpeg
      • IMG_5558.jpeg
      • IMG_5554.jpeg
      • IMG_5553.jpeg
      • IMG_5556.jpeg
      • IMG_5557.jpeg
      • IMG_5558.jpeg
      • IMG_5554.jpeg
      • IMG_5553.jpeg
      • IMG_5556.jpeg
      • IMG_5557.jpeg
      • IMG_5559.jpeg
    • dropstep
      Day 3 I won't add much text here, the video update says it all. If you have around 7 minutes to spare in your day, it will bring you...
    • dropstep
      Trying to get an idea of what I want before Sunday. 5 speeds and a disc brake! Think I’m going to shoot for 3 inches of ground...
      • IMG_5538.jpeg
    • dropstep
      dropstep replied to the thread TRADITIONAL Undecided.
      Got a bit of spare time tonight so did mock up the more traditional style build. Felt wrong without a monark sprocket front rack option...
      • IMG_5541.jpeg
      • IMG_5544.jpeg
      • IMG_5543.jpeg
      • IMG_5542.jpeg
      • IMG_5540.jpeg
    • dropstep
      I love beehive springers. It will always get my vote!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back