Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. L

Diamond frame finds

Well, I was out scouring the local hard rubbish (kerbside collection? council cleanup? so many names, so much fun) when I spotted this old warhorse. It initially only attracted me thanks to it's 22" wheels, a rarity I try ti hold on to when I find them. But the frame has sucked me in to it's...
  2. L

Attn JETRO

Hey, did I see you tooling around southbank last Saturday? Looked like a Bronx frame, but yours is green and this one was black. I was in the smokers lounge at crown.
  3. L

My belated intro:

Well, hi-jacking someone elses intro made me realise its time to do my own, so here it goes. My name is Gus, I'm 22 (at least for another couple of days,) I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and I study journalsim at university. I also work part time at a hospital. At last count my...
  4. L

chopperbicycle.net

I know some of you guys must be members of chopperbicycle.net, and I was wondering if anyone else couldn't get on the site for the last week.... anyone?
  5. L

40s Roadmaster springer? AND trike parts...

Hi, a guy from Australia here. Without getting too much into Ozzy bike history, we never really got many cruisers bigger than 20" here, and no cool springer forks of any kind. So, I am trying to custom build a set like the ones on this bike: I'm wondering if anyone can help with close-up...
Back