Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. vermodreary

Vulture Wing

does anyone like the video game skullmonkeys cause my son made the graphic for the flag in the finished pic of the bike on the railroad tracks.
  2. vermodreary

Vulture Wing

I think the funnest thing about building this bike was shaping my own fenders with the grinder and getting the final connector bars together for the sidecar,
  3. vermodreary

Vulture Wing

thanks working on getting frecks to ride with.
  4. vermodreary

Speed Chief

that looks fast! very nice!
  5. vermodreary

#RHUBARB RAIDER# Lost pics!!!

Re: #RHUBARB RAIDER# "lets eat" she done this was epic, this serious rat
  6. vermodreary

vulturewing

The frame bars that go to the bucket of the sidecar are from an old 60's chazz lounge and are the bars for the back brace but both the bars connected to the back brace that bolt down at an angle are from a dish satellite. :roll: :!: :!:
  7. vermodreary

vulturewing

Hey everyone really sorry i haven't been on here enough though had to replace a water pump on my truck . I have been wanting to check out other peoples photos of their bikes more than I have. here is a quick run down of parts I used, handlebars are pull down bars from exercise machine, main...
  8. vermodreary

Vulture Wing

Here it is: VULTURE WING! Rat Rod with sidecar. And Freckles trying it out:
  9. vermodreary

vulturewing

Here are pix of the trailer build: This is the "sissy bar" of the trailer: This is the back brace/seat [/img] Detail of hardware on back brace Seat cushion parts Finished back view of sidecar
  10. vermodreary

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex Spaceliner 7/17 Brightwork!!! ok I was just checking the pics for the #7 flexliner that frame is really cool looks light and fast.
  11. vermodreary

█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex Spaceliner 7/17 Brightwork!!! wow those two bikes are like the crazy baja of rat bikes thnx for writing and sharing the pics of bali vacation too did you see what the people like to ride like their bike set ups for the environment off road ? maybe
  12. vermodreary

"Rock You Like a Hurricane" goes to the beach..

rusty blue has seriously morphed those forks are and maybe the old to with some rust rules and is nice too!
  13. vermodreary

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" update 7/22

Re: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" frame change CRAZY brown is really cool because it looks like alot of space for fatter tires too.looking forward to the cindy lauper chooper.
  14. vermodreary

THe "Wrap Rod"

is that exhaust wrAP?
  15. vermodreary

Jacked Up Pilot, few new pics

Re: Jacked Up Pilot, It's a rider looks fast an quick like for a long distance ride
  16. vermodreary

vulturewing

here are the sidecar wheels sanded and primed , some springer fork ideas i had to abandon though funny to look at - in the bike picture you can visibly see the two main bars connecting the sidecar.
  17. vermodreary

vulturewing

Sorry everyone. I haven't been on here for a long time, but I'm back with pictures. [/img]mg][/img]
  18. vermodreary

I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (NEW BLACK RAT!! ) that bike looks in good condition like its been taken care of.
  19. vermodreary

I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (NEW BLACK RAT!! ) im thinking wheelie bar for this bike maybe a mini wheelie bar!
  20. vermodreary

1952 Schwinn Hornet - 1st rebuild

nice crank and paint though cant tell is it like aghost grey or a blue.
Back