I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (DOUBLE THE PLEASURE !! )

kingfish254 said:
Duelling banjos!!! :shock:
If so then change the name to Pig Squealler.

Jake, your next bike should be a full size bike with kids wheels - "Little Tiny Feets"
Hmmm. Very interesting. I might try it!
Peatbog said:
On second thought, better change that to dueling guitars.
Peatbog the last piece that goes on is dedicated to you. Don't rack ya brain thinking about it,Don't rack ya brain thinking about it, Don't rack ya brain....(jedi zen mind trick) :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:

You're gonna build the Pig Squealler bike???!!!!!! 8)

kingfish254 said:
Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:

You're gonna build the Pig Squealler bike???!!!!!! 8)
No! Lol! Adult bike with little tires. That sounds krazy!

raggedjim said:
Bike is looking great Jake! I love the crimson and clover.

Oppps upside your head, one of my favorite shuffle-skating songs! Rg
Thanks alot! I'm digging ya bike also and am waiting for your next update. Peace

Morning Ratters!! Todays motivational music is A Tribe called Quest's -Check the Rhime. Today I wanna know who listens to what I suggest. Don't be shy! Let me know! Check out the video on youtube. Close ya eyes, feel the vibe and....GTB!!! I got that Jesse James!!! IBJB!!! Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Morning Ratters!! Todays motivational music is A Tribe called Quest's -Check the Rhime. Today I wanna know who listens to what I suggest. Don't be shy! Let me know! Check out the video on youtube. Close ya eyes, feel the vibe and....GTB!!! I got that Jesse James!!! IBJB!!! Peace

You know I do Fly Master J!!!! Cool old school today. I always pop up your playlist when you post it and surf the BO7 forum to a rockin or fresh beat.

Congrats on getting the JJ. I expect to see some Monster Garage action on that baby!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5l57hEUBng

As diverse as you are I figured you did B! As I do Joan today I'll start on JJ. Gonna strip the decals and clean it. I'm gonna see if you can put a 3 or 5 speed on it. I didn't get a chance to brainstorm on it yet. I'll post it later. Keep going on ya bike cuz it's Tuff!! If ya chillin' cue up Funkadelics -Hardcore Jollies. A groove will make ya move. Free ya mind and ya a.. will follow!! YBJ2B!!! Peace

Peatbog said:
Don't go disappearing after this build-off without letting us see what you do with the JJ bike.
Don't worry Peat it will be done by this weekend cuz it's like brand new. Change the bars,put on some new decals, and clean it up. You'll see. Peace

Joan's gonna be jealous!

No way. She get coated in clear, lights wired,kick stand,seat attached.... So my weekend is gonna be buzy. I also have to go to NBW. Muahahahahaha( scrap pile here I come)!!!

Jake Sensi said:
I also have to go to NBW. Muahahahahaha( scrap pile here I come)!!!

I can't wait to see what other "surprises" you come up with in the next 26 days!

Jake Sensi said:
Peatbog said:
Don't go disappearing after this build-off without letting us see what you do with the JJ bike.
Don't worry Peat it will be done by this weekend cuz it's like brand new. Change the bars,put on some new decals, and clean it up. You'll see. Peace
HEY PEAT!! HERE IT IS
GEDC0818.jpg
DECAL I'VE HAD FOR OVER A MONTH
GEDC0819.jpg
ADDED NEW BARS AND SPRAY PAINTED RUSTY RIMS
GEDC0821.jpg
HEY!! HOW MANY SUB-BUILDS HAVE I DONE!! CRAP I STILL HAVE 4 BIKES AT NBW!! OH WELL IT'S TGIF-BEER TIME!! PEACE RATTERS!! I SEE Y'ALL PLAYING CATCH UP!! HAHAHAHA IBJB!!!
GEDC0824.jpg

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (NEW BLACK RAT!! )

THANKS GUYS!! YEAH IT WAS RATHER CLEAN. PUT ME BACK 100 BUCKS BUT UP HERE THEY ARE SCARCE AND COST 150 AND UP!!

JJ was in excellent shape Jake!!!
I love the MOB decal and apes and it looks like it fits you well (the decal that is :p ).

I lost track on how many builds you have done so far during BO7. But I didn't expect anything less cuz YBJB!!!!

Now Git Ta Beerin' , It's Friday!!! PEACE

Here's a beer to toast all of sub builds you have done during BO7. Something about this really looks familiar.

WP_002337.jpg

Okay Jake Sensi your always putting up inspirational build music I got 1 for ya Linkin Park Burn It down check it out I don't know how to post a link but its a killer song an video

Back