Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

Looks good man. Where in Texas are you? Work in progress. We just been here since end of October.
  2. B

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Messin around with my huffy
  3. B

26" spruce goose bmx

Are you going to critical mass this Friday?
  4. B

Hello from Houston

Usually we meet around 7 this Friday I have some guys coming by to work on his vw bug but we are cruising to the frankenbike show Saturday morning.
  5. B

Just bought a bike

I appreciate the help. After looking on here I found this that looks like the same one, minus the top bar that is removable.
  6. B

Hello from Houston

We ride the waterway and surrounding area mostly the waterway and market street.
  7. B

Hello from Houston

We ride in the woodlands just about every Friday sometimes Saturdays. I am in spring and we have a guy in conroe that has a bike similar to yours. Maybe I will convince I'm to sign up here and he will post some pics.
  8. B

New guy in Spring Texas

I am starting to accumulate too many bikes and been riding for the past year or so, I am really diggin the rat bikes I have seen around town. I have a favorite bike I ride which is a 24 " free agent and also a cheap Walmart bike I been changing things up on.
  9. B

Just bought a bike

Not sure what I have any help is appreciated. The odd thing to me is the way in which the middle bar attaches to the seat post , the top bar removes like a bantam but the middle bar is different and the top bar isn't exactly the same.
Back