Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. skyrider deluxe

Worksman Service Trike

1 of those has been poppin up on local CL for a few weeks now. Everytime I see it I get a little more interested, until I see the 300$ he wants.
  2. skyrider deluxe

HENRY MORGAN'S COLLECTION

I really like that Elvis bike
  3. skyrider deluxe

random frame

Dont need this but if its something rare I may try and jump on it. Any ideas on make or model or price?
  4. skyrider deluxe

wrap around fenders

They are called Street Sweeper. There is a thread on here, not many pics though.
  5. skyrider deluxe

Firestone Bagger Tandem

Been busy but I did get it thrown together last Saturday for The Slow Spokes DFW ride.
  6. skyrider deluxe

Oxidized metal

Ive looked around in the past and most lean toward a car wax over a spray clear.
  7. skyrider deluxe

Firestone Bagger Tandem

Took some time here and there but finally got it cleaned up a bit.
  8. skyrider deluxe

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

Between my tandem build and pickin up another project I found time to reorganize my little corner. I'll clear out the bikes in the the "nook" and use if for paint booth.
  9. skyrider deluxe

The Bufalo

Just picked this up today. Its a Bimex Bufalo. Did a search for it on here and found nothing. Is that good or bad? Came with extra frame and rat trap rack. I know its made in Mexico.
  10. skyrider deluxe

Picking this up tonight!

Ive been seeing that one on Dfw craigslist for a couple of months now. Glad it went to good home.
  11. skyrider deluxe

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

The first bike I ever bought. The first one ive rode in 15years. Now im hooked. Working on #3 and looking for #4
  12. skyrider deluxe

Firestone Bagger Tandem

Haven't thought about that. Gonna make sure everything is easy to remove. No big lose if I cant use the fairing. I got 2 of them for free.
  13. skyrider deluxe

Firestone Bagger Tandem

Have been working on a stretched frame for too long with more frustration than progress. So on my daily rounds on Dfw Craigslist I came across this tandem at the right price of 75 $ Spent this weekend learning how to ride this thing and trips around the block with my 3 sons and all their...
  14. skyrider deluxe

DFW Cruiser Bicycle Ride sponsored by the Slow Spokes club

Was a good ride with some great people. Cant wait for the next one.
  15. skyrider deluxe

Guy from Teaxs

On going project. May have to wait till fall to finish, between 60+hr work weeks an temps in low 100s here in Texas.
  16. skyrider deluxe

VOTE HERE! - TRADITIONAL

Somewhere between #12 and #23 its off.
  17. skyrider deluxe

Guy from Teaxs

Great site! This site really opened my eyes to bicycles after I bought a cruiser to join in on rides with my 3 sons. After adding ape hangers and leather saddlebags, I moved on to find a vintage tank bike. Ended up buying a 59? AMF Skyrider from original owner off Dfw Craigslist, that I check...
Back