Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

Worksman's new offering

That is sweet.
  2. N

??Scam?? Maybe?? 1970 AMF Wedge.

Agreed with the above posters, I wouldn't touch it.
  3. N

riding bike to school, and the sights seen en route

You'll be surprised by the stuff you see at 12 mph compared to driving the speed limit. Good luck with the project.
  4. N

My Beast sold in less than one day

Mine wasn't difficult to sell. I bought it for $125 off CL several months back. Got the new one and decided to sell the older. Instead of CL I put it up for sale on my wife's facebook. She has a million friends and I didn't want to deal with CL buyers. It sold in about an hour for $150...
  5. N

Mike Wolfe of American Pickers & FELT Bicycles create the "Red Wolfe" Bike

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
  6. N

My Latest Selling Experience.

Show up with the correct amount of cash, exact change, as agreed upon. We still say, "Yankee" and plenty of "y'all" Blue Bell and Whataburger are awesome.
  7. N

My Latest Selling Experience.

I've had some good luck with CL, but it can be real hit or miss. I found a bike seat a while back that a guy was selling for $50. We texted back and forth and I asked if he would take $40. He texted back "I would consider $40." I incorrectly assumed this meant he would sell it for $40. When...
  8. N

New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

I agree, the colors are off. The wheels look pink and the frame looks black.
  9. N

Ordered for the wife. I considered keeping her current one, dropping some cash to lighten it, but decided to sell instead of dropping a ton of money on it. Gonna offer it to FB friends before sticking it on CL. Will try for $150, but will settle for $125 to start with. New one should be here...
  10. N

You got the link for the new beast? I can't find it.
  11. N

Fat Motor Rat

The setup as shipped is rough on the rear spokes. There are plenty of no brake horror stories out there. Need to get a front drum setup for my cruiser. Chuck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. N

This could be an expensive week. Chuck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. N

Ordered my Massif today for my daughter. Not big on the black and yellow for a girl, but she didn't mind when I showed her the pic a few weeks ago. It should be in next Friday. I'm probably more excited than she will be. Chuck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. N

Speedometer Cable Help

I purchased a used Sears Speedometer off ebay. I realized it was for a 20" not for a 26" shortly after installing. I didn't look at the picture close enough when clicking "buy now." So I ordered a 26" driver for the front wheel, assuming this would fix my problems. That didn't fix it. The...
  15. N

Tough Call on my Last Ballooner

3 or 4 years and not even touched. I'd get rid of it. But that's just me. Chuck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. N

Have others been dog bit while riding or had close calls?

When I ride in the city I see a few, but all have been in fenced yards. Last Sunday I decided to go out into the country and ride. Some huge dog started barking and running towards me until the line it was on caught and kept him at bay. Dog nearly broke his neck trying to chase me. A few...
  17. N

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

I was kinda wondering on a value too. Chuck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. N

What over spray?
  19. N

Saw this one yesterday http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/4337606442.html I texted but didn't get a response. If it was real someone closer to his location would have already got it.
Back