Retro and classic bicycle survey. (with prizes to be won)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after 1 month I still have not received a proer answer by the moderating team, not by my forum post and neiter by PM.
So I have decided to post my link to the survey. It has been well received on 15 worldwide forums that specialize in retro/classic bicycles or at least have a section dedicated to those.

This survey is a market research on the potential to go into manufacturing retro or classic designed bicycle parts (Cranks, casette, chain, brake and shift systems...).
Its not launched by the company I work for, but more as a freelance project created by me.
My Idea is to incorporate designs from the 1970's, 1980's and mix those with SIS shifting and so on.
From this survey I hope to get a better understanding if there would be demand for products like that and what the end user exactly wants.
The survey will be closing in 9 days.
Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WK38GHR

The survey will be anonymous so our brand is not mentioned anywhere, also the E-Mail adress that you can enter (you don't have to enter it if you don't want to) will only be used for the prize draw so that the prize winners can be asked for their adresses for the prize shipments.

So the prizes, there are 5 prizes in total with a total value of around 840 USD (Prizes will be shipped worldwide for free from Germany).

1st Prize: Deluxe repair and care kit, with a top of the notch bicycle repair stand, and a complete set of bicycle care products. Total value around 530 USD.

2nd Prize: Bicycle Lighting and computer set. Total value about 160 USD

3rd Prize: Bicycle backpack with a carry volume of 10 liters. Value about 110 USD

4th and 5th Prize: Retro style bottle cage with a value of about 17 USD

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Paul

I don't see a problem. Sometimes it is best to message the moderators as we don't see every thread.

I really like what your are proposing. My bikes are set up for Simplicity, Style and Serviceability.

Thanks, It looks quite simple but it actually took my quite long making this survey.
In 1+ week when its finished ill post all the results for you guys to see.
I had tried to contact RatRod himself by PM but had not received any reply.

Tank you all, wow so many new surveys taken today.
Shortly after the survey closes I will post you all the results of the survey (If you want).

Baam! some new and awesome stats and figures on the participations of the survey.
Total amount of people that took part in the survey so far: 359
Top 10 Participation countries:
1. USA 113 people
2. Australia 75 people
3. UK 68 people
4. France 55 people
5. Germany 11 people
6. Canada 8 people
7. Singapore 5 people
8. Spain and Belgium both 4 people
9. Switzerland and Austria both 3 people
10. Netherlands 2 people

At the moment chances of winning one of the prizes: 1 in 71.8

Last edited:
Ok only 4 days left, after that the survey will be closed down.
Of course I will post all the survey results, this will be a few days later.
Prize winners will receive an E-Mail this Friday.
Good Luck,

Paul

This is clearly a designer for gelt or electra.

Don't think it matters much who the guy is getting info for. In any case I would guess the easy thing to do is ask ;)

Hey klassikbike ... are you working for any brand we would of heard of ???

:21:

Back