Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. screw_dup

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  2. screw_dup

Before & After Pics

Before: After:
  3. screw_dup

BRIAN REGAN

im a huge fan of Brian Regan. He is totally insane!
  4. screw_dup

Fresh pick! what is it?

yeah. i've searched through tons of chain, ross and jc higgins pictures. i have no doubt that it's one of the three, but i just can't find anything with this graphic thanks a lot for the input guys
  5. screw_dup

Fresh pick! what is it?

sweet! thank you. Any clue how old it is, and where i can find an ID number? i was starting to think it was a thunderjet, but the graphics on the tank are weird, ive never seen them. Anybody have a clue about the tank?
  6. screw_dup

Fresh pick! what is it?

i don't know. what's throwing me off is the bottom tube. how thick it is and the shape of it is different than anything i've seen.
  7. screw_dup

Fresh pick! what is it?

i picked this thing up at a swap meet this past sunday. I cant figure out what the heck it is though. I still haven't located any serial numbers. Anybody have a clue?
  8. screw_dup

Monkey Business - FINISHED!

felt quick bricks, the new ones dont look like those anymore though
  9. screw_dup

Cha-Ching... American Pickers style

not bad dude! ive been trying to talk my wife into the same thing
  10. screw_dup

THE BUDDHA BUILD

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! its awesome. nice work!
  11. screw_dup

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the compliments on this bike. I knew the details would make or break this bike, so I went all out to make sure every little thing was perfect. I still wonder if I should of sold it but I look at it like someone else is appreciating my work as much as I did.
  12. screw_dup

Photobucket woes :(

no problemo
  13. screw_dup

Photobucket woes :(

green link button in the blue bar at the top of the page to the right of FIND STUFF
  14. screw_dup

LETS SEE HAWTHORNE BICYCLES !!!!!!!!

thanks bud
  15. screw_dup

Sold it! Now i regret it!

heh!
  16. screw_dup

my wife didn't want me to sell it. but she couldn't argue with $500
  17. screw_dup

Thanks a lot guys
  18. screw_dup

Well I told myself I wouldn't sell it. But recently I spent $2000 on rebuilding my transmission, then another $200 on new tie rods and center link on my truck. Now I've discovered more stuff to fix. So I had to sell my baby "No Monkey Business" last night. It tore me up the whole day, I...
  19. screw_dup

thank you sparkle
Back