Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

New Find....

I bought this Western Flyer to be "yard art", got there and looks like this bike will be easily converted to a Rat. I may have to get wheels, but possibly just tubes and tires :wink: From what I've seen is it a late 40's CWC??
  2. S

Which front wheel?

Hello fellow Raters, I'm still playing with this Electra Rat Fink and thought I found the front tire I wanted, then asked a friend and got a different opinion. So now I have to ask... Which do ya'll like better The Bad@ss? The HookWorm?? or the Orgin8 29er??? Thanks for your time! WillyB.
  3. S

Triple Tree Headlight

Where/What are the large triple tree headlight people are using on the bikes i"m seeing on this site? I cant find any details anywhere. Are they motorcycle lights, scooter headlights?? I need one, and need it to be functional. Any help would be appreciated!
  4. S

Is one tire better than the other?

Hello, I'm looking to buy a pair of white tires for the Electra cruiser I just bought and was wondering if anyone knew which was better; these Innovas http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT or these Duro's http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT I'm not wanting...
  5. S

Grubee Super Rat???

http://www.kingsmotorbikes.com/grubee_s ... r_kit.html Anyone know anything about this engine? Looks like it has an internal coil, a sealed Magneto and Yes! a ....... TCT?? Worth the extra $50???
  6. S

1950 Hornet

I know a guy that has a 1950 Hornet tank bike for sale that is in about the same rusty condition as the Panther sitting in the snow on this sites homepage, maybe a little worse. What is a fair value for such bike and how big of tires can you put under a balloon bike??
  7. S

What Engine kit to buy???

Hello All, I'm looking to buy an engine kit for this bike I'm pretty sure i want to install a 66cc 2 cycle engine. However, I want something that will actually run and last a while once i install it; I am willing to pay a little bit more for an engine kit if there is one out there worth...
  8. S

69er question

I have an old 5o's/6o's tandem Mead Ranger that I want to turn into a 69er. I can put a 29er on the original front fork if I trim this little eyelet protruding from the front and aft side of the top of the fork. My question is what are these eyelets originally used for, and will it affect the...
  9. S

Post Pics Of Your Tandem Bike

I recently bought a Mead Ranger with the hopes of a rebuild and motorizing it in the near future. I started searching this site for ideas on the build, and found some insane custom, converted and restored tandem bikes. Just figured all of these bikes need a home as well, here's mine.
  10. S

Newbe with a couple of bikes...

Hello All, Thought I would start with an introduction. My name is WIlliam, a.k.a. Willy, or Billy the ....; I guess... 8) I've been hovering around this site for about a month or two; just reading posts and looking at the pics. Gathering lots of ideas I must admit. You guys and gals have...
Back