1950 CCM "Victoria"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for the great comments. I kicked myself in the butt this evening and took care of a bunch of little stuff to bring this build to a close. I trued, tensioned and again made a final truing on the wheels. Installed the new handlebars and transfered the Coke bottle grips. All that is left now is a few accessories and I am good for the final photo shoot and video. Just in time before the snow hits :D I took her out for a spin and Man that thing rides sweet. I'm glad I changed those handlebars, turns out that the comfort bike design is nothing new. I'll have pics for you guys and gals tomorrow since it's dark outside now.

Well as promised, here are the pictures. I am 95% done. I'm waiting on an accessory from the bay and I have to take care of some small detail stuff. She's not bad, I just built her that way. :mrgreen:

Canon004-1.jpg

Canon005.jpg

Canon006-1.jpg

I know im jumpin the gun but if i had to vote right now, youd get it Gerry. one classy broad ya got there !!!

The bike is fantastic. The detail and workmanship throughout your build were over the top. Great job.

Yes...this bike is incredible!

You did an awesome job for sure.

You also win the longest neck tube award! :lol:

Thanks for the great comments guys. The rest of the photoshoot is pretty good. Never realized until a few weeks ago that we had a statue of Queen Victoria in town. Thanks for the special award Steve, even though I had nothing to do with it. :mrgreen:

Awesome Bike!!! I love the graphics you added. I've never seen a CCM before, but they look like they were top quality made!!! Ladies bikes seem to ride better for some reason? I have an old pre-war Elgin ladies lightweight that I've been wondering what to do with. I think you've inspired me to fix it up for the wife to ride. Great Job and you have a beautiful bike!!! Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back