BUILD OFF #5 IS COMING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skipton and Markm convinced me to give it a try. I'm using a MTB frame.

I'm going to get my old Birmingham made Hercules frame back and use it for the build off. The serial number is 1556. Anyone know to tell the age from the number?

Wildcat said:
I'm going to get my old Birmingham made Hercules frame back and use it for the build off. The serial number is 1556. Anyone know to tell the age from the number?
definitly built in 1556, obviously. :p but really, probably some sort of thing like 1/5/56 or --/15/56?

sorry i am sitting #5 out i have my hands full with the build off challenge i am in with sensor. guess i better start working on a trophy. after the one monster metal came up with last year i am gonna have a hard time topping that!

correction: i will. :p just messin man, may the best bike win!

bighit said:
i keep looking at the pile of parts thinking go ahead no one will know.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having to fight that urge. One more chance to build up my pile this weekend at the Midwest bike swap, then I will have to use what I got.

nope. dont care. all i do is put everything away, sweep, and go right back to work. speaking of which.. cya! :lol:

i already started preping parts. :) (just got too much on the go the months of the build off)
other than the forks, i have fought the urge to assemble.

hey as long as i change the paint i'm good right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back