BUILD OFF #5 IS COMING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xddorox said:
xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
I want that wrench.
Sorry, it's a legacy tool from my father.

sorry, by that wrench i meant an equally huge adjustable wrench. tools are great legacy items though.

xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
xddorox said:
xHOBOPHOBIAx said:
I want that wrench.
Sorry, it's a legacy tool from my father.

sorry, by that wrench i meant an equally huge adjustable wrench. tools are great legacy items though.

I'll keep an eye open at flea markets but I think that the shipping cost would be a killer. :mrgreen:

probably as much a a whole bike.

karfer67 said:
sorry i will keep my slow cruiser frames oh the price we pay to look cool. sorry ej chicks dig cruisers more anyways :mrgreen:
Ha ha! The last time I had a 'chick' on a bicycle with me I was in 6th grade. :lol: After that they got too heavy to pedal around.

naw ej they dont ride on the bars they...... oops sorry i had to sensor myself there. anyways we shall see i thought a diamond frame was going to take it last year with single speed road bikes being popular.

anyone have a blade fork that will fit a 2.125 ballooner tire?

okay i do have one question, if i drill a hole through the frame only as a mounting point to attach something that's okay right? i'm not modifying or altering the frame itself from it's original state just simply installing a bolt to attach something to the frame. the rules as i read them says i can attach things anyway i wish and i just want to be sure everyone agrees that this is okay.

you can tell theres a build off coming up by all of the cool forks poppin up in the classifieds :D :D

Back