Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board FireWing starts tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board

Now that I got a lot of this stuff laid out on the virtual garage floor, I am more confused than ever.
Even though I have sold quite a bit of flip bike stuff lately, my cool stuff inventory has gotten a bit out of hand. :mrgreen:

kingfish254 said:
Now that I got a lot of this stuff laid out on the virtual garage floor, I am more confused than ever.
Even though I have sold quite a bit of flip bike stuff lately, my cool stuff inventory has gotten a bit out of hand. :mrgreen:
You sure do got some cool stuff! 8)
I wish I had cool stuff laying around :( lol. I need to go find some old bikes laying around at some houses, my parts are getting low

Fenders

AMF Peaked
Photo_A77CB540-0249-CB8A-B131-9D18E021B6D8.jpg

Curved brace wally world schwinn
Photo_DF7916B3-A0BE-E513-87FA-9533B5779FB4.jpg

Unknown purple flame
Photo_60BEF380-DCC1-741B-6BDA-262D68BE6A6D.jpg

largek9 said:
King, You have enough stuff stashed to take you to "RRB22" :lol: 8)

As I started pulling this together and have looked at it since. It's really reminds me of hoarders. Kinda scary. :shock:
It hasn't affected my wallet though, because I have been selling quite a bit of my flip bike stock.

bike2112 said:
King, there is no way on earth you are going to fit all that stuff on one bike! Good looking parts bin!

The Renaissance Man said:
My head is spinning. :shock:

Maybe I should get a show on Discovery called Rat Monkey Mafia. I'll grow a cool daddy-o goatee and do the wheeling and dealing for the inventory and get someone with a wild big beard to do all of the build work.

Adult Muscle Bike Idea

One of the build ideas that I have is an adult muscle bike with the following.
-Firecat frame.
-Schwinn spoiler springer fork
-ramshorn bars
-Custom drop extension to allow mounting 26" wheel on rear
-Whitewall Jerald Sulky Slick
-Nexus 7 speed hub
-Custom big daddy monster shifter arm with magic 8 ball shifter knob
-king-queen banana seat built from water ski base with high back nanner for king and regular nanner raised for queen and crutch sissy bar
- some 24 or 20 inch whitewall for the front wheel

KC so-cal said:
I say do it sounds like a great idea!!!

It would be fun, just may not be right for build off.

This thread is like a puzzle you get to throw together in your head, what stood out for me was the curved back nanner, the el guapo bars, the firecat frame, the Bi-king shifter and the straight truss roadmaster springer forks. 26" in front, 20" in back and maybe some drag bars made from the crutches. :lol:

I know you posted one of these threads last year but it's still cool to see how people think when they throw a bike together.

With all those parts, I challenge you to build the bike version of this:

TheHomer.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kingfish254 said:
Maybe I should get a show on Discovery called Rat Monkey Mafia. I'll grow a cool daddy-o goatee and do the wheeling and dealing for the inventory and get someone with a wild big beard to do all of the build work.

I would like a job application please. :D

100_4131_zps1db16f7e.jpg

kingfish254 said:
I'll grow a cool daddy-o goatee and do the wheeling and dealing for the inventory and get someone with a wild big beard to do all of the build work.

Dude, can I get a job application? Been looking for an excuse to grow out my beard! I'm your Huckleberry! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
kingfish254 said:
I'll grow a cool daddy-o goatee and do the wheeling and dealing for the inventory and get someone with a wild big beard to do all of the build work.

Dude, can I get a job application? Been looking for an excuse to grow out my beard! I'm your Huckleberry! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Renaissance Man, Looks like you already have a headstart on the beard. Job app headed your way!

The first thing we would need to do is hire a graphic artist.

ratmonkeymafia.jpg

I am still thinking about joining the muscle bike buildoff that is going on. I pulled out my Firecat frame yesterday and laid it out on the pavers. I'm just not feeling it. The scale is all off, so I don't think I will be building the Kingfish Cat .
WP_000979.jpg

I may save the Spoiler fork for BO8 and roll with something like this.
WP_000980.jpg

Hey Kingfish,

What ever you don't use just send my way :wink: I don't have anything for the build-off yet! :wink:

Latest posts

Back