Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board FireWing starts tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board

I'm just not feeling the Fire Cat for RRBBO8. I still like a lot of the ideas I have in my head for the 53 Columbia.

One cool thing about those lizard skin seats is when you sit on them, the tongue rolls out the back like a party favor.

Picked up this nanner in a trade. I couldn't resist seeing how it played with the '53.

banWP_001119.jpg

Don't think you can get away with having 4 wheels on your build-off bike... unless it's anything goes. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
Don't think you can get away with having 4 wheels on your build-off bike... unless it's anything goes. :wink:

I was hoping to squeak that it with no one noticing. :shock:

love the look of the seat! a purple glitter paint scheme is a bold yet subtle. love the seat though!!!

We'll see come BO time. I like the way the seat fits, but I'll have to see how it fits the rest of what unfolds during the Big Show. I kinda doubt I would keep the purple glitter, but who knows by that point.

We are less than 30 days away from BO8 and I while I thought I had hammered down my game plan, now other thoughts are crossing my mind.

I was pretty positive on some cool ideas around my 1953 Columbia Three Star DeLuxe

banWP_001119.jpg

But after getting this Higgins beehive, I have been having second thoughts.

WP_001473.jpg

Another option that is itching at my brain is a Higgins build using the beehive, my 50 Higgins, with the burled fir wood tank,

WP_001320.jpg

And these Higgins skirt guard and chain guard. I am just going to half to lay both builds out on the floor and get a feel for what I want out of this Build Off.

T2eC16NHJHIE9nyseGiBRGYdOsJDg60_57.jpg

The Renaissance Man said:
Even though I like them both, I still like the "1953 Columbia Three Star DeLuxe" best. That is one very cool bike!

+1... I'd love to see what you could do with the old boy. You've got some great ideas!

nateyboy said:
The Renaissance Man said:
Even though I like them both, I still like the "1953 Columbia Three Star DeLuxe" best. That is one very cool bike!

+1... I'd love to see what you could do with the old boy. You've got some great ideas!

Thanks guys, I am pretty sure it's gonna be the Columbia that I build. Little more than 2 weeks to go!
nateyboy, i wouldn't even have this 3 Star without you, when do I get a chance to see that firebolt tank in action?

freddyfingaz said:
Even if you are not planning to build muscle bike, you have lot cool parts! Looking good!

10 DAY TO GO BEFORE FIREWING TAKES FLIGHT!!!!

banWP_001119.jpg

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board - 10 Days to FIREWING

Uh-oh I smell awsome

Troy

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board - 10 Days to FIREWING

I even have my shows picked out. :p
images

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board - 9 FIREWING Teardrops

Check out the random surprise that a fellow RRBer sent me! A brand new pair of Person Teardrop pedals!!!!!
These are definitely going on my RRBBO8 "FireWing" build!!!!! They will compliment the wing shapes on my 1953 Columbia very well.

Back