Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board FireWing starts tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRBBO8 Dream Board

OK...that picture is both AWESOME and scary at the same time.

The 'doc' is looking FAR too pudgey! Good thing I'm down 15lbs. since it was taken, 25 more to go! Then, the BEARD IS ON! :mrgreen:

P.S. Build the big 'Savannah Spoiler', Flexy is a flashy racer, you need an old school 'Chopper' for cruisin' and wheelies!

P.S.S. The Renaissance Man DEFINITELY has more actual skills than I do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe I could be the crazy 'creative guy' that really doesn't do anything, but still gets big check because I'm 'fun to have around'. You can even call me 'Mikey'.... :roll:

Cheers buddy,
Dr. T

Thanks for the tips Chumley!!! :mrgreen: :p

If I go the Spoiler route, I am thinking it might look better with the Manton and Smith frame. Who knows.

Good lord man trying to intimidate others or what? I'm scared, oh and you know I'm joking right? But seriously I forgot you had all those shifters. What about doing a shifter setup like a lenco car trans with multi sticks?

karfer67 said:
Good lord man trying to intimidate others or what? I'm scared, oh and you know I'm joking right? But seriously I forgot you had all those shifters. What about doing a shifter setup like a lenco car trans with multi sticks?

I look forward to having you back in the game this year!!!! I figured that I needed all of this stuff to have a change to compete with your skills.
I like the Lenco idea, but I think expjewa did something like that last year.
I do have a roller brake Nexus 7, so I could do one for the hub, one for the brake, and then maybe another for the ejection seat or oil slick.

I may have a new reason to have multiple stick shifters on my build. Picked this up and I am thinking about using it with a Nexus7 roller brake wheel. One shifter for the Nexus, one for the roller brake, and a different one for the Dana (copied from Gold Street Customs)

danatransmision_zps24c96074.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Renaissance Man, Looks like you already have a headstart on the beard. Job app headed your way!

The first thing we would need to do is hire a graphic artist.

I actually am a graphic artist. My pay demands just went up!

Here's my promo picture... 8)

Hippie_me.jpg

Now that I have a correct Columbia tank coming in, I have been wrapping my head around this as my base.

53 Columbia 3 Star Deluxe
410C6D8E-ECA6-4668-9ECA-A1F28C6C932D-2907-000004BFFF989F30.jpg

Which has this guard
WP_000998.jpg

And this tank coming in
tank1-2_zpsa60f14a5.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Dr. Tankenstein said:
kingfish254 said:
I'll grow a cool daddy-o goatee and do the wheeling and dealing for the inventory and get someone with a wild big beard to do all of the build work.

Dude, can I get a job application? Been looking for an excuse to grow out my beard! I'm your Huckleberry! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Renaissance Man, Looks like you already have a headstart on the beard. Job app headed your way!

The first thing we would need to do is hire a graphic artist.

ratmonkeymafia.jpg

haha i could do that! :p

i could also be that one newby kid thats into rats.. that one kid that always likes the oldschool stuff before his time.. yup gotta have that, every show gotta have the young hip kid on it 8) Haha

My tank came in and it fits the Columbia Three Star like a figure four leglock!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO
At this point, I am pretty sure this is gonna be my RRBBO8 bike.

WP_001029.jpg

WP_001028.jpg

WP_001031.jpg

The Renaissance Man said:
That is an incredible looking bike! I can't wait to see what you can do with it!

Thanks, I am thinking rusty flames for this Three Star DeRust.

Rockit! said:
JET PLANE FLYIN', 3-STAR RIDIN' WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You got it brotha!!!!!! Gonna be stylin and profilin all over Build Off 8!!

And remember, to BE the MAN, you gots to BEAT the MAN!!!!

ric+flair.jpg

Thanks to this thread, you've shown your hand, I've already beat you... just like the last 2 years. :oops:

yoothgeye said:
Thanks to this thread, you've shown your hand, I've already beat you... just like the last 2 years. :oops:

Your memory is slightly different than mine, but we'll see what this year brings. :wink:
Are you going to build that cool springer you started?

kingfish254 said:
Your memory is slightly different than mine, but we'll see what this year brings. :wink:
Are you going to build that cool springer you started?

I started a cool springer on G.I. JESSE JAMES, but as for this build off, I will possibly start the springer before the build off. I have the upper spring mount and the springs.

You! Now I need to find a new frame to use this year :p

Hmmmmm..... Must think....

holy partamolie batman!!! wow your right you did list enough parts

Wouldn't it be fun to use my moderator powers to move this thread to the For Sale section with a title "Everything Must Go Best Offer, PM me."

Back