LETS SEE HAWTHORNE BICYCLES !!!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my 1939 have all the parts
SAM_1237640x480.jpg
[/url] ]

have the tank on mine
lobsterboyx said:
i love hawthornes so much i have 2 of them!

here is my 38 w/shockmaster - ive been passively looking for a tank since i got it... so if anyone has one! let me know!

DSC_0106.jpg

ive also got this 35 duralum
photo2.jpg

its apart at the moment, ive got big plans for it, but it will have to come later on, because there is a hiawatha and felt ahead of it in the rotation.

heres my new Hawthorne! not sure of year but was told by people on here that it is a zep.

it now shifts and rides but im way to big for it. 6 ft 3 and 400 lbs does not work with those bars and that low seat post lol

i love hawthornes so much i have 2 of them!

here is my 38 w/shockmaster - ive been passively looking for a tank since i got it... so if anyone has one! let me know!

DSC_0106.jpg

ive also got this 35 duralum
photo2.jpg

its apart at the moment, ive got big plans for it, but it will have to come later on, because there is a hiawatha and felt ahead of it in the rotation.

Ahh, I love the '38. Red and black looks good on it. Love the double bar roadsters.

Ratted staight bar made for a friend. (This bike is torn down and under reconstruction!)
Go to 21st Century Hawthorne Flyer in "builds"...:nod: for updated bike..
Not sure what year, late 20's, early 30,s
hawth12.jpg

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

Last edited:
Got this from Diabolical_Dork a couple of years ago. Now belongs to my daughter in law:

Does have a seat on it now.:D

Then this rat belongs to my son:

Now has a seat on it & a Schwinn type springer.

i have a hawthorne zep frame still orginal condtion best i could figure was around 1937 since it has the rear wheel adjusters plan on a full resto

That should be a '38, since (unless my brain has gone faulty on me) that was the first year with the built in stand tabs. Mine is a '38 also. Make sure you post some pics when its in progress or finished.

Latest posts

Back