Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dogdart, it's on page 2. Still need to get the chain guard and headlight on the mens and rack, tank and head light on the ladies.

harquahalas said:
100_8085.jpg

100_8086.jpg

100_8087.jpg

100_8088.jpg

I bought this one for my Father... It's a late 40's Wards Hawthorne. It features Worksman rims with 80 guage spokes, modern chainguard, fenders, and rear rack. It also has a 50's headlight. We recently decided to re-do this bike and hunt down the correct parts. Updates soon.

ebay006.jpg

ebay007.jpg

ebay009.jpg

PA310436.jpg

My '47 Roady. Thought I would add it to the great CW examples shown here already. Hard for me to pick a favorite bike style or manufacturer, but can we say we love these too....(and these....and these.... &..&...etc.....etc...(."it's a disease.........."))

Yep, it's a disease alright... I'm close to needing an intervention! One of last year's episodes ended with this Road Master from SimpleMan... I love this bike! It's as he built it, except I added the Quick Bricks and horn and distressed the seat a bit. This thing is sooo fun to ride, and gets a ton of attention.. a friend has dubbed it "High Plains Drifter", which immediately stuck. Thanks again for the deal, Jeff!

4607685093_ae368de1c2_o.jpg

Here is the one I am starting on. Not sure the year because I forgot to get the serial number off of it before I sent it to my buddy to blast and put in a tank.

Fenders, hubs, stem, pedals, and bars are available if anyone wants to help fund my build send me a PM

6D30893C-orig.jpg

Hello

I found a Cleveland Welding Co bike with a badge on it saying Pilot Supreme. Are these bikes worth restoring if in decent shape?

As soon as i figure out how to attach a picture i will

Thanks, Keith

mountainbiker_42 said:
Hello

I found a Cleveland Welding Co bike with a badge on it saying Pilot Supreme. Are these bikes worth restoring if in decent shape?

As soon as i figure out how to attach a picture i will

Thanks, Keith

If your bike has a badge shaped like an "apple core" (they look like a circle with bites taken out of the sides and a stem coming out of the top and bottom) then the badge alone is quite valuable, If it is a boy's bike with a curved seat tube and a backward curved downtube, then you are looking at gold. Same thing with a tank is platinum.

Here is one of my Cleveland Roadmaster, I am in the process of giving it a makeover.
IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0177-1.jpg

Some CWC frames

1950-51 CWC Western Flyer
HPIM5030.jpg

HPIM5031.jpg

HPIM5105.jpg

HPIM5024.jpg

1941 CWC "Tall Tank"
HPIM5028.jpg

HPIM5029.jpg

HPIM5023.jpg