Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a lot of these in this group that I like. I had one, but lacked the sense to keep it. It was the bike that got me started on the liking of the ballooners, and I was dumb and traded it for something far lighter (which I DIDN'T like after getting it!).

So that famous phrase "I shoulda kept that one" applies here.... BIG TIME! After looking at some of these, I'm tempted to try to find mine again and see if I could get it back.
Here it was:

Yup. Shoulda kept it.
:roll:
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Yup, you shoulda! :wink:
Very cool bike -

8)

Hi Tucker, Your Mother-in-Law's bike is a Huffman built bike not a CWC. Those dropouts look somewhat like CWC units but they are Huffman.

rms37 said:
Hi Tucker, Your Mother-in-Law's bike is a Huffman built bike not a CWC. Those dropouts look somewhat like CWC units but they are Huffman.
Thanks for the info rms37 That means I paid to much for it, no wait I got it for free, I'm OK. Now that I know it is not a CWC I think it should be pulled from this thread, but I am unsure how to do that.

I'm hopin this one is a CWC
Started with the frame. The tank came from E-bay The handle bars are off a tricycle thing, A Yerf Dog?? I have no idea what the chain guard is off of. And just for fun I put a Russian head badge on it.
bikesjan22011017.jpg

bikesjan22011016.jpg

bikesjan22011019.jpg

bikesjan22011020.jpg

tucker said:
I'm hopin this one is a CWC
Started with the frame. The tank came from E-bay The handle bars are off a tricycle thing, A Yerf Dog?? I have no idea what the chain guard is off of. And just for fun I put a Russian head badge on it.

Shelby chainguard

Ha! Fun bike.
And is that a website address on the tire sidewalls??? :lol:

Thanks!! It's a 26. Got the frame and tank from tlaing....fenders, rack, forks and truss rods from npence....... wheels from oggy.....and pedals from salvagebeast The bike needs the correct rack. I may switch the forks also. The forks on there now are for a Hawthorne I think, the others I got are for a roadmaster. Pretty sure her bike was a Roadmaster.

tucker said:
weakfish, great job I like the colors A happy Mother-In-Law is a good thing

Thanks Tucker....very true..scored good points with her and my wife...I highly recommend it!! :mrgreen:

Back