Tattoos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i might as well show my tattoos off too

my first tattoo and still my fav.
turn.jpg

my second started my tribute to the people who influenced hot rods and the arts i grew up around. i drew the mr horsepower bird with drag slicks b/c at the drags is were the cartoon was drawn of clay smith .
mrhorsepowertat.jpg

von dutch eye
eyeballtat.jpg

ed roths birth and death dates
sparkplugtat.jpg

got more to show but have to run to work

howdy check out my tattoos there vintage bert grimm designs i had the wiz at the wiz tattoo shop do them please excuse the sweater its ugly it just a house rag i wear more fancy clothes when i go out in public
tattoos038.jpg
tattoos039.jpg

schwinnmesa said:
Very cool tattoos Micah. :)
thanks im going to have full sleaves someday with all vintage tattoos im getting my next one done either this spring or summer sometime :D

Hey Micah, your tat gives a better understanding to your "signature".

I like tattoos as much as the next guy whos fully sleeved. But unlike him I dont have any :( Ill be hopefully getting the polish eagle tattood on me somewhere sometime this year..and I look around see the dudes who have the front of their neck tattoo'd I dont think I would have the balls to do something like that.

well i finally got my free tattoo for painting a guy's bike over the summer.... and i will say its now my fave tattoo!! i am thinking of getting him to finish this other tat that some one else started cause he did such a good job....

here's the b4 pic of my prison tattoo (didn't go to prison but it was a running joke cause my buddy was just learning to tattoo and well you see what i mean)

100_0766.jpg

here it is all changed up and coloured ....

snowpics002-1.jpg

snowpics001-1.jpg

howdy im booked for my next tattoo the second wensday of next month i will post photos of it when its done it should be right done that wensday i get my tattoo outline and coloring the sameday i dont find tattoos to be very painfull at all . my mother says i have a high tolarence for pain thats a cool tattoo with the monster wrench hand :D

thanx i designed it my self i drew another hand holding an airbrush for my upper left..... i love your tattoo's i can't wait to see you new one i hope you have fun at your appointment lol

jesusfreak86 said:
howdy im booked for my next tattoo the second wensday of next month i will post photos of it when its done it should be right done that wensday i get my tattoo outline and coloring the sameday i dont find tattoos to be very painfull at all . my mother says i have a high tolarence for pain thats a cool tattoo with the monster wrench hand :D
i half to post pone it until the end of the month to help cover the cost on repairs of my parents car but my mom will cover the cost of my next tattoo at the end of the month

Found a few more old pictures.

My Back after the frist 2 sittings, since this its been completed.

l_94f6de507d7a3e3c4653589fa529f3d3.jpg

First sitting on the top of my head.

l_4ff31135a0240943f2aad1a67d3706bc.jpg

Swollen right hand.

l_827f23b752bf8aa66e7937051e01b370.jpg

dude your totally wearing a space jams t shirt!!! thats awesome. cool tats too man!!

Easy E

jesusfreak86 said:
jesusfreak86 said:
i half to post pone it until the end of the month to help cover the cost on repairs of my parents car but my mom will cover the cost of my next tattoo at the end of the month
me dad mad me a offer i couldent refuse he is giving me 60 dollars to spend right now and he will cover the cost of my tattoo sometime in the summertime probably sometime in july :shock:

JesusFreak86,

Your Dad sounds like a good chap. Keep us posted on the art.

I am scheduled this weekend for more ink.

Cheers

McMullen-Ashton Linage and proud to have Irish blood in me veins.

heres my favorite tat. it sucks, but it was my dogs first . :)
IMG_4431.jpg

when i did my first tattoo (on my own chest) my girlfriend let the dog into the shop. she made a b-line right for me, and i ended up skipping a 3 needle formation right across the finger i was using to stretch the skin.(rubber gloves offer little protection, they just snag up the needle) i surpose it was better the finger than my chest. the dog has long since passed away, but i still have the tattoo. never would have guessed it would turn out to be one of my fav's. ( she was a good dog)

i stopped tattooing after 8 or 9 years. i found myself surounded by way too much riff raff and seedy peeps. it was starting to get me in trouble. :)

i was young and this started 20 years back. bikers and convicts seemed to be my regulars, but tattoo's weren't nearly aspopular in these parts. figure we have 30ish tattoo shops now in a city of 400 000

some more that i have
tankandtattoos032small.jpg

chest peice was one i got for pinstriping
pintattoos034small.jpg
lakes roadster built by a friend . i pinstriped for this one too got a good deal :)

and i just had the flame leg finshed..it was four years since i had this leg worked on . this is right after he did it it was swelling up ..its just about finshed healing and the colors arent so different anymore i was kinda worried there lol he filled in the wrenches for me and did little fill work underneith to bring the color to the pistons
finally done .. i started that leg when i was 18 .. im almost 24 now . this session was for pinstriping also .
jentripps024small.jpg

Latest posts

Back