Tattoos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cupcakecruiser... You've been blessed with good genes from your parents and blessed with a great tattoo artist. God bless the man who captures your heart finding just as a beautiful woman on the inside as the outside.

Clark

holy crap... did your wife put one of those potpouri scented thingies in your undie drawer or what Clark?

I had to run and get my hip boots so I could wade through that. :lol: Gosh three photos of a pretty girl and he goes all soft on us.

potpouri .... dyin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Careful with the going soft talk mister! Dorks! LOL. ... I was getting in touch with my famine side, that's all. Besides, I've learned that a girl likes a nice compliment every once in a while.

... I'm off to a job interview and yes, I have on fresh undies... an extra pair in the glove box too. TMO huh? Sorry. Later. <snicker>

Clark

Rat Rod said:
Funny how Hooch didn't get as many comments on his tats. :lol:

awweee!

I didn't mean to stir things up. LOL, just wanted to share my passion.
Next time I'll post pictures of ONLY my tattoos. :oops:

Sleeper Sedan said:
... I was getting in touch with my famine side ......

I know you are out of a job, I didn't know you were going hungry. :shock:

cupcakecruiser said:
awweee!

I didn't mean to stir things up. LOL, just wanted to share my passion.
Next time I'll post pictures of ONLY my tattoos. :oops:

oh please don't refrain on our account. We like pretty girls with tattoos who work on bikes. 8)

No worries CCC....this is just what happens when 1933 of the 1937 members are guys. :wink:

Sorta like walking into the state penitentiary or a Navy ship that's been deployed for a year. :lol:

So what happens if I pay Hooch a compliment...? Banned for life from ratrodbikes? :D

Seriously though, I like seeing tattoos, it's just when you see them on a pretty women it takes it to a whole 'nuther level ya know... No offence Hooch! :lol:

I love this forum.

Clark

i think alot of the praise has to do with 1). she is the only girl to post her tat's. 2). she is cute and 3). she is interested in bike's........ i just want to let you know hooch your still my hero....

Rat Rod said:
Sorta like walking into the state penitentiary or a Navy ship that's been deployed for a year. :lol:

hahahaaaaa!!!! Good 1

ricksterr1221 said:
Rat Rod said:

hahahaaaaa!!!! Good 1

yeaaaah, my pops in prision... i went there for the first time last year.... and what an experience.
if you can even call it that. lol.

i get good and bad attention all the time and i live in the city, but it's mostly just because i'm a girl, it's not really "lady like" to have lots of tattoos or so my mom tells me.

Back