'53 Bel Airflow Shelby: The 7th Annual OddJob Awards! Pg 22!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good memories, proud moments....
received_1010480683033310_kindlephoto-1660299342.jpg

received_509965353439250_kindlephoto-1660412883.jpg

Dad's 53 chev.jpg

OddDad would have been pleased and proud with the result!
Killer pics!

OddDad would have been pleased and proud with the result!
Killer pics!
Thanks man! Very happy with the final result. Learned a lot in the process. Tried a half dozen new techniques and worked with as many new materials that I've never done before.

Last edited:
Looks like the "Godfather of Ratina" standing there. Nice job buddy. Bike looks really cool. Great pic.
Thanks Chad. Miss you in the BO this year. Thanks for dropping in and your support!

There is so much feel goodness in that picture. I love this. It made my day.

CONGRATS on one HELLUVA tribute to your dad!! Great pics and details! I love it man, this has been another fun and longer than normal (thankfully) OddJourney! And @SwissGuy , that is a super collage that really captures the story of this build!

Thanks man! And thanks for your input and for not letting me cut any corners along the way!:bigsmile:
CONGRATS on one HELLUVA tribute to your dad!! Great pics and details! I love it man, this has been another fun and longer than normal (thankfully) OddJourney! And @SwissGuy , that is a super collage that really captures the story of this build!

Latest posts

Back