Munster Koach 7-23 Eddie Munsters Other Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Munster Koach

Here's mine, the starcruiser, even has the same slight bend in the forks. Are you going to straighten the forks? If so, let me know how you do it, because I want to try it without doing any damage. I was just going to leave it, but it rides a little funny.

Good luck on your build. it looks like it'll be awesome.

2r4uc9g.jpg

I love the Munsters. You know why the Munsters were cooler thant the Adams family? The Munsters went places. My old boss Bill Michaelson R.I.P.
knew George Barris and was an awesome hotrod builder himself. He built an American Graffiti clone car that was spot on all the way down to the license plate. He was rough around the edges and had an abrasive personality, but knew his stuff. Anyhow best wishes on your build I'll be staying tuned.

Later, B.P.

HermanMunster11x14.jpg

Markm said:
Was thinking about a Military theme but gonna do a Munster's inspired thing instead!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
munsterkoach.jpg

Looking at the picture I see all kinds of stuff that could be artistically replicated, drawn from or utilized. Great choice of subject matter.

the munster koach is the coolest car ever made

karfer67 said:
the munster koach is the coolest car ever made

That's for sure. That's gonna be one high standard to meet.... No pressure though.... :wink: :lol:

This is definitely a cool theme. Can't wait to see what you come up with. 8)

Side note...I used to live in a small town called New MUNSTER.

man...Im stuck! Cant find a good spot for the coffin handle, all my forks are too short in the steer tube area,what to do, what to do?????

MarkM...too bad you only have the one handle...a matched set may have looked cool attached to the handle bars as critps...er,I mean grips! Did you know that Al Lewis,who of course played Granpa,was actually a
college scout for the NBA? True story...Great start to a cool build...can't wait to see it done!...Pappy 8)

...ya know, I could throw the chair on a kiddie-hauler frame and call it done!! :mrgreen:

This build almost makes me wanna through in the towel...almost :roll: Nice BC Rich BTW, I had 2 4-string Warlocks once.

WOW! I just remembered how bad I suck at this....So many cool builds then mine :roll:
I mistakingly chose a frame with a weird headtube length and dont have any forks to use..and no dough to get the ones I want!! Then I chose a theme that I cant wrap my brain around... Hate to do it, but I may have to switch frames....maybe

this is the year of the frame switches. we know your gonna jump into outlaw's camp just watch out for kota his a hunt'in

Latest posts

Back