Munster Koach 7-23 Eddie Munsters Other Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Munster Koach

That's it! :lol: Mark, that's SICK! That's the BEST steering wheel custom I've ever seen! Most of 'em just add the wheel with a bracket to the handlebars...Dude, when you get it finished I want to ride it! :mrgreen: Keep up the good work!

...I'm still alive...been workin on some signs for the neighborhood garage sale...sucking up some precious bike time... :roll: back to the build off soon!!

Yea Pal! I was just thinking today that I was gonna have to give you a call and make sure you were ok! :mrgreen:

Cancer
June 22 - July 22
You can't force creativity. Not even you, dear Cancer. As much as you want to produce something fantastic right this minute, you will find that mere mortals such as us need the help of a creative muse. And, alas, the muse is a fickle being. You cannot just snap your fingers and summon her. You must coax her out, slowly and gently. This all takes time, but the end result makes the effort worthwhile. For now, you must sit and wait, and trust that she will come to you.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

does anyone care if I switch frames to this? I uncovered a bunch of 20" stuff in the garage that I can use on it.
100_0505.jpg

Switch away!...........If anyone says anything...DELETE their post....You're a moderator. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
....okay, so I switched frames to the 20" Rollfast Skoot frame/fork.
Gonna gather up parts and get some pics.

oh, yeah. that frame is cool.
if you decide to not use that chainring please let me know. that is way cool.

will do...
gonna try to make a highback sissy bar with this:
100_0507-1.jpg

..its part of an arm rest from a chair used for drawing blood :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
some other bits and pieces...
100_0509-1.jpg

:wink: :wink:

KOTA said:
Switch away!...........If anyone says anything...DELETE their post....You're a moderator. :wink:
Hahahaha!! :lol: :lol: Go for it Dude!! Can't wait to see it!

quick mock up with temporary wheels and seat..
100_0502.jpg

got sissybar together and bent...

Back