RRBBO16

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think that our little corner of the interwebs would be safe from voter fraud :grin: :mad: :grin: . It only took half a day too.

You would think that our little corner of the interwebs would be safe from voter fraud :grin: :mad: :grin: . It only took half a day too.
They can call off the troops because new registrants aren't eligible to vote any longer

Please give the servers a break

Further steps have now been implemented to stamp out the recent influx of new members and control their voting privileges. Now I understand why Steve took the steps he did in previous build offs to keep this kind of stuff from happening

Exhausting and so much more work than it needs to be. This is supposed to be for fun. Aggravated that it comes to this and really sours the history and nature of what this was intended to be

Let's move on and play with bikes!!
Oh is this for real? Man who knew RRB voting fraud was a thing🤣

d73klnb-c50bac82-d801-4c0d-99af-e6a6d2f985d2.jpg

Man, that's despicable

Lol my goal is to vote for 50% of the finalists MAX!
At the moment I still have 50% of class 1 on my "short" list, desperatly trying to narrow it down.... :43::crazy2::43:

We have a week to vote and I plan to take plenty of time before I cast mine. I've been mostly absent this summer so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Besides that, in previous years I've found that if I vote early I can't stop refreshing the screen over and over every day to see how the vote count is going! :21:
F5.jpg

We have temporarily suspended "automatic" registrations. All new members must be manually approved/disapproved by the mod team in order to gain access. Unfortunate, but seemingly necessary

Shared IP's, IP cluster maps, geo tags.............nothing is secret on the internet they say :giggle:

Lets just keep this fun and light hearted as is the spirit of the competition. Nobody is getting a hand shake and recording contract from Simon Cowell when this is all over
Wait, what ?? Simon ain’t gonna shake my hand when he presents my participation ribbon ?? Darn it, that was my whole goal from the get go !!

Latest posts

Back