RRBBO16

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1629333362028.png

BackSplendidAnkole-small.gif

How much time do you have invested in your BO bike .
Between finding the right bike and digging thru your stash to find the right part . Then customizing those parts .
Stripping paint then primer and paint .
Covering seats .
Assembling and then changing parts.
Ordering more parts.
Dissemble bike and start all over

Between finding the right bike and digging thru your stash to find the right part . Then customizing those parts .
Covering seats .
Ordering more parts.
Not enough.

...yet

Covering seats .
Ordering more parts.
I don't keep track

That might depress me :D

Covering seats .
Ordering more parts.

LET'S ASK MR. OWL

29Kq.gif

THREE!!!!

I'm doing this as a pastime. It literally passes the time. No tracking for me, the way I work is madness. I set up a few projects in different areas, and kinda drift from one to the next. Especially useful when doing paint. Set up the area, clean up the parts, hang em to dry, do that thing over there, eat a snack, wipe down the parts with alcohol, go get dressed, paint for a while, mow the lawn, spray some more paint, take some pictures, have a little beverage, fix a disaster in the basement, more paint... I'm kinda curious about how much time I've spent on it though. More involved in this Build Off bike than any other (excluding the ongoing patination process for Rock Rat, 25 years and still needs more work;))

Hey @furyus are you still up for this come time? Just curious as it'll be coming up sooner than most of us think
If @furyus doesn't pop back in, we may be looking for volunteer(s) to help skim through the finished bike threads and help compile the voting threads. It's a bunch of work as previous volunteers can attest to, but necessary for success

If @furyus doesn't pop back in, we may be looking for volunteer(s) to help skim through the finished bike threads and help compile the voting threads. It's a bunch of work as previous volunteers can attest to, but necessary for success
#1 - this is still looming large. Typically in the past a good natured soul or two have taken the time to gather all the details and compile everything. It's a huge help. If anyone thinks they can help, just PM one of the staff and we can start that dialogue

#2 - as a point of clarification for those that have asked. There is NO MANDATE that you submit a ride video to be considered complete or eligible for voting. That is just some fun and extra flair and in the past was reserved just in case anyone's rideability came into question. With the new forum software updates it is however much easier to do so. It used to be intimidating for those not tech savvy or without YouTube accounts

#3 - I am running out of time to finish 🤣🤣🤣

I like the new official Countdown Clock that @Angie put at the top of every page!!!

1630472442342.png

Back