RRBBO16

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bike I’m working on but I didn’t enter this year because of the parts shortage. I have a list and no substitutes will do. Already I’m using a used set of wheels, just to get on, hoping to get new ones by next spring. Cogs are in short supply, I’m having a problem finding a 50 x 34 chainring crank in 170 mm length. This is the first time in many years that I missed the build off fun. I have a soft date for completion.

Time is getting close for the finished bikes forum to close for the end of entries.

Less that an hour and a half to go!! Post up your finished bikes!!!!

Voting should be open now!

Please refrain from harvesting votes on FaceBook and social media. We all show off our builds on various FB groups and other social media venues. We should be proud after all of the work we have done.

But friends and family tagging their friends directing them how to VOTE FOR PEDRO isn't cool at all. It only drives people to the one page who will probably never see the site again.

We have temporarily suspended "automatic" registrations. All new members must be manually approved/disapproved by the mod team in order to gain access. Unfortunate, but seemingly necessary

Shared IP's, IP cluster maps, geo tags.............nothing is secret on the internet they say :giggle:

Lets just keep this fun and light hearted as is the spirit of the competition. Nobody is getting a hand shake and recording contract from Simon Cowell when this is all over

Further steps have now been implemented to stamp out the recent influx of new members and control their voting privileges. Now I understand why Steve took the steps he did in previous build offs to keep this kind of stuff from happening

Exhausting and so much more work than it needs to be. This is supposed to be for fun. Aggravated that it comes to this and really sours the history and nature of what this was intended to be

Let's move on and play with bikes!!

Back