Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture107.jpg

Here's my two trucks. 81 Toyota 4X4, and my V8 88 S10.
100_1440.jpg

100_1439.jpg

100_1438.jpg

100_1441.jpg

CIMG0646.jpg

CIMG0639.jpg

My Mini.
CIMG1124-1-1.jpg

CIMG1128.jpg

CIMG1132.jpg

My 67 VW.
r0300253v.jpg

Original paint dash. I'm the second owner of this car. I've had it forever.
r0300254.jpg

2110CC, dual 44 IDF Webers. A little dirty.
100_0724.jpg

A group shot of some of them.
r0300064.jpg

26 Ford Roadster. No good shots of this on photobucket.
100_0111.jpg

Look who came out of nowhere.

Been working 60 hours a week, and my new rides been consuming most of my time.

83 Olds Delta 88. 44568 original miles. Florida Car, cleannn! It was $100 and i drove it home!. I had to replace the header panel, hood, core support, radiator and shrowd tho, it was in a front end collision. Im about to start prepping it for paint tomorrow @ work. 307 V8. got rid of the steelies got some vette rallys and cooper cobra tires for it. she cruises nice fellas.

GEDC0184.jpg

Just got rid of my 83' Delta 88. Hands down, the best daily driver I have ever owned. Paid $400 for it 6 years ago, parted it out about a month ago and made $800. Can't go wrong! You're gonna love that car Ricky! Rides and drives like a Caddy without the Caddy price.

schwinnmesa said:
Check the VIN numbers!!! You stole it, or did someone else? :lol:

But seriously, $100? How?

Amazing... sweet ride.

This is legitimately one of them "it was a little old ladys car who drove it to church and the grocery once a week." kinda deals. My dads buddies brother in laws aunt (mouthfull) passed away and willed the car to him. Well his son had it for a week and crashed it, tore up the header panel core support fan shroud and cracked the radiator (barsleaks fixed it tempraroly, got a new radiator now). He didnt wanna mess with it and didnt know much about cars.. so he was gonna donate it, but my dads buddy said he knew someone who might be interested. Long story short, i went over there, and had to get it no matter what condition, its worth 4 times what i paid in scrap alone :lol: But yeah man, shes my crapillac ;) i love this car. Rides like a dream, just hit 48,000 original miles fellas. Bout to run dual exaust with some flows' .. Its the nicest car in our shop parking lot, unless my buddy max drives his 70 chevelle in haha. I cant find my vynl top trim pieces, my plastic that goes behind the rear bumper or headlight bessels anywere.. People say check fleabay, but i never messed with that site before.. any ideas?

heck yeah Rob, this thing has the ride of a caddy no doubt. It looks sharp too! Im suprised the 307 does as good as it does on gas. Im thinkin about building a 350 sm blk chevy for it.. 8) I wanna melt these coopers right off. haha WOO. i wish i coulda got parts off urs!

johnsonkid said:
My dad had a Caravan, Silver...He had it for years and swore by it. I remember a funky smell...In it.

One day he was cruising down 94 and a tire flew over the median, Hit the windshield right at the pillar...I have a picture somewhere, not on the computer though.
I kind of remember a smell.

Meet Blanche the slut. 62 beetle with a 6" beam, 2.5 drop spindles, 2 clicks out back and plently of patina. Love this car!

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

No cars (well,the soon to be ex has one),but two S-Trucks.

'96 Dime:
009.jpg

007-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

(Click this last pic,it's a vid)

'95 Blazer 2WD (License is "LO BLAZE):
006-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

011.jpg

I originally bought the Blaze just to swap the wheels,Belltech drop spndles and cowl hood onto my Dime,fell in love with it and decided to tag and keep it...but now that I'm fixing to go through a divorce,I swapped the wheels on the Dime,pulled the cowl hood (I also have the stock black hood),and am planning to resale it soon,LOL! :lol:

Rusty62 said:
Meet Blanche the slut. 62 beetle with a 6" beam, 2.5 drop spindles, 2 clicks out back and plently of patina. Love this car!

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg
now thats my kind of beetle 8)

Rat Rod Beach Goer said:
DSCI0750.jpg
Yellowsnow.jpg

My daily driver is a 2006 Honda Ridgeline, Hauls kids and bikes to the beach and will last as long as I want it too. Honda's go forever. Only mod to the truck is I lowered it with a sport spring package.
To the beach? :shock: That's Buckhorn Lodge in the middle of the desert. Mesa, az about 3 miles from my house. :wink:

Latest posts

Back